Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

Looks like we should see some very good games this year if the coaches that responded to Murphy know anything. According to their preseason rankings we will play 1A #1 South Pitt, 3A #7 Tyner and 6A #3 Blackman.

I’m anticipating a large crowd for the Tyner game and a huge crowd for the South Pitt game. I also hope the booster club gets the party busses lined up for the Blackman trip.

Looks like we should see some very good games this year if the coaches that responded to Murphy know anything. According to their preseason rankings we will play 1A #1 South Pitt, 3A #7 Tyner and 6A #3 Blackman.

I’m anticipating a large crowd for the Tyner game and a huge crowd for the South Pitt game. I also hope the booster club gets the party busses lined up for the Blackman trip.

1-2 against the 3

1-2 against the 3

1-2 or 0-3 is what I would say as well. Blackman is a major "NO FREAKING WAY" and South Pittsburg is a rivalry battle and the Pirates are going to be bitter after last year's close loss. Tyner is a question mark but if their players show up to play to their capabilities then Signal Mountain will be in for a fight. The Rams are much like Austin-East & Pearl-Cohn (in 3A teams) in the sense that you just don't know EXACTLY which team is going to show up in the BIG STAGE GAMES!

1-2 or 0-3 is what I would say as well. Blackman is a major "NO FREAKING WAY" and South Pittsburg is a rivalry battle and the Pirates are going to be bitter after last year's close loss. Tyner is a question mark but if their players show up to play to their capabilities then Signal Mountain will be in for a fight. The Rams are much like Austin-East & Pearl-Cohn (in 3A teams) in the sense that you just don't know EXACTLY which team is going to show up in the BIG STAGE GAMES!

Eating_Crow-2.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll