Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

Just browsing some other threads and look what I found. Here is the quote off the Gallatin vs Smyrna scrimmage thread “There was a big negative. A large skirmish with both teams having to take a 15 min breather to cool off. Not good for either side.â€

Now let’s see how this is covered in the Nashville media, these are two big teams up there and I guarantee there were reporters there. Then let’s see how the TSSAA handles this, it was a sanctioned event and there should have been officials there. So let’s just wait and see what happens, my guess is nothing. lol

Just browsing some other threads and look what I found. Here is the quote off the Gallatin vs Smyrna scrimmage thread “There was a big negative. A large skirmish with both teams having to take a 15 min breather to cool off. Not good for either side.â€

Now let’s see how this is covered in the Nashville media, these are two big teams up there and I guarantee there were reporters there. Then let’s see how the TSSAA handles this, it was a sanctioned event and there should have been officials there. So let’s just wait and see what happens, my guess is nothing. lol

Fights break out in probably half of all high school scrimmages, especially early in the pre-season. SM situation was just a little different I'd imagine.

Fights break out in probably half of all high school scrimmages, especially early in the pre-season. SM situation was just a little different I'd imagine.

I'd say the main difference is that Signal Mountain is on a State Championship Pedestal and everyone is looking for any way they can find to knock us down. Thats what happens when your on top of the Mountain. One person makes a mistake and everyone gets blamed.

GO EAGLES!!

I'd say the main difference is that Signal Mountain is on a State Championship Pedestal and everyone is looking for any way they can find to knock us down. Thats what happens when your on top of the Mountain. One person makes a mistake and everyone gets blamed.

GO EAGLES!!

Comments like that is why people bash SM or any other program.

GO EAGLES!!

State Championship pedestal??? Signal won those championships in SINGLE A and DOUBLE AA,while they had AAA numbers. that's like a 200 pound kid beating up a 100 pound kid. WOW THAT'S SOMETHING

Let's also see if parents were involved and if either team has a history of such squirmishes.

State Championship pedestal??? Signal won those championships in SINGLE A and DOUBLE AA,while they had AAA numbers. that's like a 200 pound kid beating up a 100 pound kid. WOW THAT'S SOMETHING

While that's partially true (but grossly overstated), don't be fooled by it. SM will do very well with its 4A competition

Edited by Chattcity