Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

if you had spent any of that education studying the comprehension of the english language you would understand that i am lampooning greenville, not exhaulting sissy mountain.

your best 11 couldn't keep up with our best 11 for 48 minutes. they'd be checking out and sucking wind, like lil girls, half way through the 3rd. we'd win by 2 tds based on endurance alone. :hungry:

if you had spent any of that education studying the comprehension of the english language, instead of focusing your attentions to the study of dance, you wouldn't confuse my lampooning of greeneville for an exhalting of sissy mountain. :roflolk:

why would i complain about them leaving? they were fortunate to get past us and we had a team half their size and lost our stud in the 2nd quarter. :mellow:

Go back to your little 2a football snoball.....you come on here with no dog in the fight and try to criticize a team i bet you have never seen play in person before.

I would put money down that our best 11 would run your team up and down the field. Just because a team had players that don't go both ways all the time doesn't mean they are out of shape or couldn't run with you. Never said you complained about Signal Mountain moving up....you should be rejoicing since you wouldn't have won another state title for a while if they were still 2A.

Edited by Swipes

Go back to your little 2a football snoball.....you come on here with no dog in the fight and try to criticize a team i bet you have never seen play in person before.

I would put money down that our best 11 would run your team up and down the field. Just because a team had players that don't go both ways all the time doesn't mean they are out of shape or couldn't run with you. Never said you complained about Signal Mountain moving up....you should be rejoicing since you wouldn't have won another state title for a while if they were still 2A.

The Goat sez: That's not exactly right, Swipes. They could play with SM, last year's game was much closer than the final score.I'm looking forward to watching G'vlle grind SM into the turf. :roflolk:

Enough to scare Signal Mountain into playing in 4A!

091110alcoa_atb_05_t607.jpg

A bogeyman (also spelled bogieman, boogeyman or boogieman) is an amorphous imaginary being used by a local sportswriter to frighten area high school football into into admitting they are afraid. The monster has no specific appearance, and conceptions about it can vary drastically among high school football coaches within the same community; in many cases, he has no set appearance in the mind of a child, but is simply a non-specific embodiment of terror.

Is that your scholarship players coming out? Again do you know how many of your 96 players are tuition (scholarship)paying?

ZERO.....How many your players live in the East Ridge, Howard, Tyner or Central zones? Hamilton County is an open zone system. No difference except you do not charge tuition since those players live in the county. How many of your kids go to Signal Mountain because their local school is a target school? You do not really believe SM would have won a state chammpionship with kids that live on the mountain. Get real! Open zones exist everywhere in the state. If you win, have the facilities and quality academics kids that can play are going to come play.

1. Go back to your little 2a football snoball.....you come on here with no dog in the fight and try to criticize a team i bet you have never seen play in person before.

2. I would put money down that our best 11 would run your team up and down the field. 3. Just because a team had players that don't go both ways all the time doesn't mean they are out of shape or couldn't run with you. Never said you complained about Signal Mountain moving up....4. you should be rejoicing since you wouldn't have won another state title for a while if they were still 2A.

1. you gonna make me? put $1,000 on the table for me to stay out of this zone of coacht and i'll consider it. :roflolk:

2. you'd lose you money. :thumb:

3. yes it does, you just don't have enough common "since"( as you say), to realize it. :ugeek:

4. interesting opinion of a team you've probably never seen play before. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

The Goat sez: ^^^pot picking on kettle^^^

Nope we have no tuition players. All of ours live in our zone or in Howards zone and are here because of No Child Left Behind. Their have been many trying to get hardships to come to the mountain and not just for football. I have been told they are turning down almost all hardship request and these are handled by the central office. Heck take a look at the Hamilton County Board of Educations website and you will see how seriously they are taking the zones.

I can say rental property on the mountain doesn't last long and the housing market for moderate priced homes is very good.

Edited by smeagle1

1. you gonna make me, put $1,000 on the table and i'll consider it? :roflolk:

2. you'd lose you money. :thumb:

3. yes it does, you just don't have enough common "since"( as you say), to realize it. :ugeek:

4. interesting opinion of a team you've probably never seen play before. :roflolk:

1. Just because you dominated 1A football for so many years doesn't mean you can play with larger schools so I'll take my 11 over yours 11 anyday

2. I played both ways at GHS and know what conditioning program they go through. Even if they didn't platoon they would be fine.

3. I saw yall play in the 09 championship game and realized that usually the higher the classification the better the teams are (Excluding Alcoa)

Edited by Swipes

ZERO.....How many your players live in the East Ridge, Howard, Tyner or Central zones? Hamilton County is an open zone system. No difference except you do not charge tuition since those players live in the county. How many of your kids go to Signal Mountain because their local school is a target school? You do not really believe SM would have won a state chammpionship with kids that live on the mountain. Get real! Open zones exist everywhere in the state. If you win, have the facilities and quality academics kids that can play are going to come play.

Very weak argument. We had one from East Ridge last year and he actually moved up here with his dad in his Junior year and they still live up here. We have a couple of kids from Howard and that is because they are a target school and they didn't play much. I don't know of any on the team last year or this spring that went to Tyner or Central. Not saying there isn't one but I don't know them. If they are here they either live up here or the central office approved a hardship.

So to answer your questions yes I believe we would have and did in fact win the state with kids that live up here.

1. Just because you dominated 1A football for so many years doesn't mean you can play with larger schools so I'll take my 11 over yours 11 anyday

2. I played both ways at GHS and know what conditioning program they go through. Even if they didn't platoon they would be fine.

3. I saw yall play in the 09 championship game and realized that usually the higher the classification the better the teams are (Excluding Alcoa)

1. you'd lose, your boys don't know/have what it takes to play every play from kick-off till the final whistle. :thumb:

2. you may have had an offensive and defensive position sewn onto your letter jacket, but you didn't play the kind of iron man ball i'm talking about. obviously, you don't even understand the concept i'm talking about. :ugeek:

3. you must be pretty dull to have just figured that out. the higher classifications have more players to choose from and can platoon smaller teams, einstein. also, there are exceptions to every rule, like the rules that say teams are only allowed to play kids from the areas they are zoned for. :D

Edited by snoball5278

1. you'd lose, your boys don't know/have what it takes to play every play from kick-off till the final whistle. :thumb:

2. you may have had an offensive and defensive position sewn onto your letter jacket, but you didn't play the kind of iron man ball i'm talking about. obviously, you don't even understand the concept i'm talking about. :ugeek:

3. you must be pretty dull to have just figured that out. the higher classifications have more players to choose from and can platoon smaller teams, einstein. also, there are exceptions to every rule, like the rules that say teams are only allowed to play kids from the areas they are zoned for. :D

1. Keep believing that goofball

2. Started both ways since sophmore year at a 4A school not a 1A school.

3. Not always true....I've seen many 4A school dress 30 to 40 players just like 1 and 2A schools. Greeneville use to be one of those schools and players played both ways for many year.

Edited by Swipes