Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

I have said nothing but positive things about Signal Mountain in the past, but I feel this needs to be said. If Signal Mountain thinks they will have a cakewalk to a 4A championship, then they will be sadly mistaken. Can SM win the championship? Sure, but they are going to have to beat some really good teams to do it. I refuse to talk trash because it serves no purpose in my opinion, but I do have full faith in Greeneville’s ability to repeat as 4A champs. The Devils should be very good again this year, and should be considered the favorite to win it all again.

i don't really care for most of these greeneville fans, but i will say that i respect your style and opinion. :thumb:

You Better tell your sissy mountain boys to strap it up tight then! :hungry:

eh... one solid dlineman and a db that can set the corner, no big whoop. swipes, we went to see a show on broadway in new york city during my high school senior trip and it had harder hits and less dancing than that video. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1

reason 1; alcoa is in 3A,

reason 2: weaker/easier path to 4A championship (including the greenville green dollars devils) :mrgreen:

you can keep posting and saying "it is what it aint" but, the fact remains the same, it is what it is. :roflolk:

I thought Yall were BIG BAD Signal Mountain? State Champs in only 3 years of varsity football? You kill me! It is pretty simple yall didn't want to play Alcoa. You can say whatever bs yall want but its not hard to see why you moved to 4A and that reason is ALCOA like the article said. I don't blame you for the move up but you fans don't need to sugar coat it.

eh... one solid dlineman and a db that can set the corner, no big whoop. swipes, we went to see a show on broadway in new york city during my high school senior trip and it had harder hits and less dancing than that video. :roflolk:

Are you even a Signal Mountain fan? Might want to do some more research if you think that there is only one solid dlineman and db on Greeneville's team. Not to mention that wasn't against weak little 2A teams or Chatt teams yall played.

Are you even a Signal Mountain fan? Might want to do some more research if you think that there is only one solid dlineman and db on Greeneville's team. Not to mention that wasn't against weak little 2A teams or Chatt teams yall played.

take your own advice and do some research, ding dong. i'm from trousdale, where we've been winning titles for decades and winning them with what truely lives in our zone and we do it playing on both sides of the ball, not the ladyball platooning like you girls do. :D

Edited by snoball5278

So if their parents don't let them play sports they don't have to pay? That’s what you just stated....Parents can choose to pay for a better education not just athletics like you try to play it out to be. I attended Greeneville City Schools since Kindergarten and my parents had no clue if I was going to play sports at Greeneville. I know at Greeneville there is a large waiting list for kids to get into the school system and that is for the elementary schools. They also can reject kids from attending GHS and kick them out for bad behavior and this has happened too. Most notable was Greeneville's All-Time passing leader who had to move into the city limits to even attend GHS

The Goat sez: If you finished there, they certainly don't flunk them out.

take your own advice and do some research, ding dong. i'm from trousdale, where we've been winning titles for decades and winning them with what truely lives in our zone and we do it playing on both sides of the ball, not the ladyball platooning like you girls do. :D

Winning 1A state titles and you start trying to talk about ladyball :roflol:

Trousdale Co? I have always thought you were from Signal Mt. :roflol:

• Upvote 1