Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

If I was a Signal Mountain fan I would be mad about the article I read online about Alcoa. Your coach didn't want to go to 3A because he was scared of Alcoa.

I was surprised he said that in the article. This whole time I thought Smeagle and his Eagles were the best there ever was. :roflol: :roflol:

• Upvote 1

If I was a Signal Mountain fan I would be mad about the article I read online about Alcoa. Your coach didn't want to go to 3A because he was scared of Alcoa.

black_guys_laughing.gif

I was surprised he said that in the article. This whole time I thought Smeagle and his Eagles were the best there ever was. :roflol: :roflol:

+1 :roflolk::roflolk:

Win or lose, I’m glad Greeneville stepped up to the challenge this year to at least schedule Alcoa. Playing the best will only make you better in the long run. I know some have a different outlook on things, but I’d rather lose to a great team (assuming it’s a good game) than destroy a weak team.

However, I understand that Signal Mountain’s situation is different because it would have been in the playoffs every year. But, I sure wouldn't want a coach that would admit that publicly.