Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

The Goat sez: They do it with 18 kids...

You can only put 11 on the field at a time just like any other team lol....I was just messing with snoball since he thinks platooning is ladyball and seems to love Signal Mountain as much as the WaterBoy. He should be happy Signal Mountain had to move up.

You can only put 11 on the field at a time just like any other team lol....I was just messing with snoball since he thinks platooning is ladyball and seems to love Signal Mountain as much as the WaterBoy. He should be happy Signal Mountain had to move up.

The Goat sez: They are, just think if you had to play a 5A team in the playoffs. Take it easy on the SM fans, they're a bunch of "timid introverts". :roflolk:

Don't know bout the 7 on 7 competition yet, but I'll try to find out. Should be some good competition though.

All the fellers been workin hard, and been getting good reports from the skills camps. I hear the D1 coaches have already taken notice of Reese. Met McClendon the other day. He's a hoss. I'd hate to have to tackle that boy. No doubt the offense will be explosive again this year.

These guys are so fired up, they're actually chompin at the bit to start two a days.:thumb:

I've heard that about the McClendon boy. It's good to have a little more depth in the backfield. With him and Bowman running that should be a punishing tandem over the course of the game. Then throw in Price, Hall, Thomas and a few others we should be in good shape at RB.

I hope the guys are putting in a little OT in the weight room. We need a couple to step up on the line for added depth and it would be good if we had a couple of receivers step up too. I think we will need additional depth this year.

Looking forward to the 7 on 7. I'm assuming the usual's will be here which include Red Bank, Ridgeland, East Ridge, Soddy, McCallie, Hixson and South Pitt. Just not sure who the others will be but I'm sure there will be at least 12 teams.

Barb is right. Signal Mountain could go 15-0 and win 4A but people will always say "You dodged Alcoa"

Funny thing is Alcoa beats Maryville a few times all of a sudden they are the biggest bada-- in Tennessee High School Football. But! When Maryville was beating Alcoa all these years Alcoa was just a little 2A school. The truth is Alcoa has been really good since 2004.

Barb is right. Signal Mountain could go 15-0 and win 4A but people will always say "You dodged Alcoa"

Funny thing is Alcoa beats Maryville a few times all of a sudden they are the biggest bada-- in Tennessee High School Football. But! When Maryville was beating Alcoa all these years Alcoa was just a little 2A school. The truth is Alcoa has been really good since 2004.

Who else has beat GQ twice?

Don't you have a flag to go and defend?

Danny Wilson when he was at Heritage. Joel Helton was another who beat GQ twice. Don Woods beat GQ twice. There hasn't been many beat GQ twice.

I wasn't badmouthing Alcoa. I was just talking from a Maryville fans perspective about Alcoa. When everyone said Maryville played an easy schedule I would bring up Alcoa and everyone would say they were just a litlle ole 2A school.