Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

if no one is going to win in a classification with maryville, then, it is safe to say, there are no other championship calibur teams in that classification. :rolleyes: that last statement is an easy thing to say when you can platoon every other series. ;)

Winning a championship and being a championship caliber team are two different thing buddy. There can be many teams that have the talent to compete for a championship (Championship calibur) but don't win it :thumb:

blah blah blah....blame old TSSAA for classifing them in the classification they were in by the size of their school in 09. I guess your predicting a State Championship for my Devils this year because right now we only have 1 :roflol: . You keep beating your chest about playing ladyball and beating teams like Red Boiling Springs :thumb: .

it's the truth, i'm yet to complain, i'm just stating facts. excuse me for assumming that a fanbase as boisterous as greeneville's had more than one state championship. much like that fanbase, i have grossly overestimated their program. :roflolk: pick on the team that dresses out between 15 in bad year and 25 in a steller year, nice, now i know you're running out of what little ammo you had. not to mention, that sure is a lot of bravado coming from the bottom of the barrel of the platooning classifications. :rolleyes:

The Goat sez: White Station and Hillsboro would disagree with your statement! :thumb:

What is yalls excuse? :mrgreen:

Hillsboro and White Station were not playing above their classification at the time and yes,we played there by choice....playing up was good for the gate in Greeneville: playing teams like Morristown and Sullivan South who bring enormous following and we were very competitive in our conference considering we were a considerably smaller school (usually by 300-600 students) We probably fielded 50 or so players including our JV...MoWest was such a powerhouse back then is wasn't unusual to look across the sidelines and see 80-100 players.Yet at the end of out time in the old IMAC, we finished conference play undefeated. There was always considerable debate whether playing up was beneficial. Most football and basketball fans were against the move back to proper classification while baseball, softball and soccer were ready for the move as they stood to benefit more from the move...and they have somewhat. We owe an awful lot of our success to the work ethic instilled in our program from all those years playing iron-man ball. The guys have always worked year-round in the weight room and come to practice in the fall well conditioned. I hope my new home-town team brings as mch excitement to the field as those Devils did. I'm hopefull....they have 5 SC state championships :flower: