4. Signal Mountain

5. South Pitt

6. Webb

7. CAK

8. Knox West

9. D-B

10.Oak Ridge

Honorable Mention

Baylor, Bradley Central, Powell, Red Bank, Anderson Co., Cleveland, Farragut, Polk Co., Boyd Buchanan, Elizabethton, Loudon, Knox Catholic, Austin East, Howard, and Tyner.

Yeah, I've been waiting for Alcoa to "come home" for about 10 years now. Same for Maryville. Looks like to me their happy being on another planet. Their saying down in Maryville that thay may have their best team ever next year. And if you pay attention to their freshmen and little league teams it doesn't look like there is going to be a let up for the next 10 years. Might as well get used to it.

By little league I guess you mean the middle school team. After that, the midget and peewee teams took it on the chin pretty good last year. I do agree that next years Maryville high school team will be unbeatable. Enjoy.

Eye beeleeve eye saw tha lil Rebs put it on sum chins purty good...and tha Rebs lost in ovurtime in tha Souper Bowl.....So MLREB... Eye ain't shore what that meens....But fer tha next few yeers Mairvul will bee awful good.... :thumb:

baby rebs were very good, peewees didn't make super bowl, and midget super bowl score was no indication of how game went imo.

• 3 weeks later...

honestly, i think webb is over rated i dont think they could beat a marryville, alcoa, or greenville team. they havent really proved anything to me, no disrespect..

Webb is one of those teams you look at and say to yourself, hmm they dont look like much. But Webb is a well coached team. They do what they do well. Webb is a very good football team in my opinion, and they have my respect!

honestly, i think webb is over rated i dont think they could beat a marryville, alcoa, or greenville team. they havent really proved anything to me, no disrespect..

They haven't lost to a Knox County public school in many years and are something like 14-1 over the past 10 years or so. This record includes multiple wins over Bearden, AE, Powell, Halls, Central and your West Rebels. They haven't played the teams you mentioned recently, but you could ask anyone from Maryville who went to the Webb vs Maryville scrimmage this past season and find out how that turned out. Not sure what it would take to prove anything to you but I think if you went around the Knoxville area and asked those who follow HS football, they would tell you that Webb has proven itself and have the respect of many. Just sayin...

They haven't lost to a Knox County public school in many years and are something like 14-1 over the past 10 years or so. This record includes multiple wins over Bearden, AE, Powell, Halls, Central and your West Rebels. They haven't played the teams you mentioned recently, but you could ask anyone from Maryville who went to the Webb vs Maryville scrimmage this past season and find out how that turned out. Not sure what it would take to prove anything to you but I think if you went around the Knoxville area and asked those who follow HS football, they would tell you that Webb has proven itself and have the respect of many. Just sayin...

I'm starting to wish I had a dollar for every time you mention " the Scrimmage " lol I think you'll find that Maryville plays a little different when it's a REAL game . 3 years ago Alcoa beat Oak Ridge by about 10 TD's in a scrimmage , then Maryville played Oak Ridge about even ... Then Maryville beat Alcoa in the REAL game . I'm sure you already know this , but after seeing you talk about that Scrimmage once again I thought I'd remind you . You get your chance this year to beat Maryville in a REAL game , do it then brag about it all you want .