Franklin Invitational

WrestlingGod

Thanks fhscoach and Caldwell should go pretty far in the tourney as long as he stays healthy just like everyone else in wrestling it's all about who can stay healthy and the 189 Lb was def the best match looking around during this match everyones eyes were on this one great match for both guys hope Antioch is at father Ryan they have another little stud this weekend at a lower weight that I couldn't figure out what weight class he was in

Im pretty sure he didn't have a concussion and he was down by 1 Pt with 8 seconds left and jeff shot and got a take down and jeff dominated him and did all the wrestling while caldwell didn't shoot or do anything at all he didnt shoot one time the entire tournament the better wrestler won because of technique not strength. If he would have had a concussion or anything wrong with him the injury time would have been called but nothin was wrong

No Denzel did not have a concussion, but he was pretty woozy, and should have taken the injury time like he was told. He wanted to get back out and finish the match. Now your assumption that he didn't shoot the whole tournament is an assumption. Ask Lamer where the first points came from, because it sure looked something like a double leg to me. If you ask my opinion, Lamer did not beat Caldwell, Caldwell beat himself, because he will not use any of the offensive moves that he does in practice everyday. His explanation is that he thinks too much on the mat. Can't honestly get him to stop shooting in practice, not translating to matches, and that is what is holding him back from being one of the top 189's in the state. Just keep your eyes open, no Antioch will not be at Father Ryan been trying to get in for a few years, but he is working hard, along with our other guys, to improve and get ready for state.

Edited by nununu

Well I watched his match against the Franklin kid and he only beat him off the Franklin wrestler actually wrestling and got points of wrestling defensively and lamer kid and all he did was slap the leg there was no shot taken he got points defensively but I'm not gonna argue about something stupid however he did get thrown out of bounds twice and went off the mat ... He's still a good wrestler and I hope he does well in state and stays healthy and thank you for answering the father Ryan question

whats the word on the centennial 130? ive never even heard of the kid in the rankings or anything

I sat next to his uncle during the finals, the kid is from Maryland. He is a pretty slick sophomore, has losses to Mullin and Shurlknight (2nd at Ooltewah). Would have liked to see him match up with Woods, but that will happen sooner or later.

Edited by StarRaider

I sat next to his uncle during the finals, the kid is from Maryland. He is a pretty slick sophomore, has losses to Mullin and Shurlknight (2nd at Ooltewah). Would have liked to see him match up with Woods, but that will happen sooner or later.

Word is that his brother got 3rd in the NCAA last year. I know him personally, he's a good kid with lots of heart. However that match-up with Larry and Austin probably will not happen, Larry is actually going to wrestle 125 this year.

Word is that his brother got 3rd in the NCAA last year. I know him personally, he's a good kid with lots of heart. However that match-up with Larry and Austin probably will not happen, Larry is actually going to wrestle 125 this year.

WG,

for a man that does not like to gossip- it did not take you long to make a comment about someone else other than Indy. Maybe his weight or who he wrestles is between him and his coach at Centennial and not for someone else to gossip about.

WG,

for a man that does not like to gossip- it did not take you long to make a comment about someone else other than Indy. Maybe his weight or who he wrestles is between him and his coach at Centennial and not for someone else to gossip about.

I like all these attacks on WG now because he won't tell anybody about Indy's problems dealing with Brennan Cox. It's amusing how just that little thing can turn into a huge thing against him. If you want to know so bad and then you shouldn't have a problem asking Coach Grindstaff. I believe somewhere I saw his email listed, but whats with all the attacks now? In my opinion, now this is just mine, saying that somebody's brother got 3rd in the NCAA and that they will be wrestling 125 doesn't sounds like gossiping and spreading rumors as much as telling everyone something that they do not need to know. WG said that Cox left on his own degrees, leave it at that, you know Cox is gone and could possibly be back, possibly not, I do not think that it is yours, mine, or anyone's business on what is going on with Brennan, the coaching staff, or the Indy wrestling team for that matter. I say leave it be, and see what happens, grow up and move on. You don't need to attack a young man because he won't tell you want you would like to know.

PRT iii :flower:

I like all these attacks on WG now because he won't tell anybody about Indy's problems dealing with Brennan Cox. It's amusing how just that little thing can turn into a huge thing against him. If you want to know so bad and then you shouldn't have a problem asking Coach Grindstaff. I believe somewhere I saw his email listed, but whats with all the attacks now? In my opinion, now this is just mine, saying that somebody's brother got 3rd in the NCAA and that they will be wrestling 125 doesn't sounds like gossiping and spreading rumors as much as telling everyone something that they do not need to know. WG said that Cox left on his own degrees, leave it at that, you know Cox is gone and could possibly be back, possibly not, I do not think that it is yours, mine, or anyone's business on what is going on with Brennan, the coaching staff, or the Indy wrestling team for that matter. I say leave it be, and see what happens, grow up and move on. You don't need to attack a young man because he won't tell you want you would like to know.

PRT iii :flower:

Indy should have the fights away from the mat where others cannot observe the conflict between coach and wrestler and wrestler mom. That way others will not know.