Franklin Invitational

WrestlingGod

Caldwell has 2 losses on the year, both to Biggs of Mt. Juliet by 3 and 1 point. He doesn't need to be ranked, let him keep flying under the radar. Also, Brandon Greer of Antioch has been holding his own @ 125 so far, don't count him out. Losses were to Chadwick of Overton, Bennett of Franklin(was winning the match and ran out of gas), and Fuerbacher of Blackman(bumped up to 130 for match). He has also pinned the Siegel kid. One more name to throw out from Antioch is Joe Melson @ 160. Has won a couple of tournaments, with a loss to Schrader and the Hillwood kid, who he completely destroyed in their rematch. Look for him to place this weekend.

I say wait till after this weekend to see how Caldwell does, then everyone will be able to say if they think he should be ranked or not, this is a big weekend for him. As for Greer, he is a great wrestler without a doubt, but I have seen his conditioning get him in trouble on more then one occasion, this much he should really get straightened out before febuary, this isn't 103 or 112 anymore. However, I question how he would've bumped up to face Feuerbacher if Eric has been 125 all year. None the less good luck to all this weekend, should be a good one!:popcorneater:

PRT iii :flower:

I say wait till after this weekend to see how Caldwell does, then everyone will be able to say if they think he should be ranked or not, this is a big weekend for him. As for Greer, he is a great wrestler without a doubt, but I have seen his conditioning get him in trouble on more then one occasion, this much he should really get straightened out before febuary, this isn't 103 or 112 anymore. However, I question how he would've bumped up to face Feuerbacher if Eric has been 125 all year. None the less good luck to all this weekend, should be a good one!:popcorneater:

PRT iii :flower:

Feuerbacher has been wrestling 130/135 for most of his matches so far...mostly to get competition from the likes of Cole Mosely (L 9-7 SV) and Austin Woods (L 5-2). But he has weighed in around 126 / 127 each time to be able to make 125 easier in the season. Greer wrestled Eric tough in their match.

Looks like a quality tournament!

Top 4 seeds each weight class:

Kyler Smith CEN

Zach Pelkey IND

Nick Grant SGL

Kyle Lee FRK

Mo Overton IND

Alan Bekhytar FRK

Jason Singleton SGL

Justin Morrissette CLK

Pierce Olson BGA

Paul Agnew CEN