Former Maryville Standout and Ex-Vol goes to the Darkside

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dooley really was trying to clean up his program, Janzen Jackson and Da'rick Rogers would not be on the team ----period. I am not impressed with his QB making throat slashes after a TD or the LOCO thing they are now doing if they score (at least I don't have to see that much, because they don't score that often).

At least Dooley is an Attorney and he can rep some of his players..

I was going to bring up his organizational skills and the fact that he lied about talking to Bryce Brown and Brandon Warren but I will just stop right here.

Jackson and Rogers made stupid mistakes and it appears that they've learned from them. I guarantee you that if they were to slip up again, they would be gone. Say what you want to, but I like my quarterback to show some emotion out there. And it doesn't really matter if you like it or not, because they'll be scoring plenty over the next three years.

Jackson and Rogers made stupid mistakes and it appears that they've learned from them. I guarantee you that if they were to slip up again, they would be gone. Say what you want to, but I like my quarterback to show some emotion out there. And it doesn't really matter if you like it or not, because they'll be scoring plenty over the next three years.

Yeah they will score against Vandy and Memphis and Kentucky.. I will give you that.

Jackson and Rogers should not be on the team.We can disagree there.

Edited by bladerunner

Yeah they will score against Vandy and Memphis and Kentucky.. I will give you that.

Jackson and Rogers should not be on the team.We can disagree there.

You're an idiot. There isn't a high school, college, or professional football team in this country that doesn't have some questionable character guys on it. If you actually believe there are, then you're either oblivious to the world around you, or as I said earlier, an idiot. Secondly, the Vols will be scoring PLENTY of points for awhile. And not just against "Vandy, Memphis, and Kentucky", either. You can bet the farm on that.

You're an idiot. There isn't a high school, college, or professional football team in this country that doesn't have some questionable character guys on it. If you actually believe there are, then you're either oblivious to the world around you, or as I said earlier, an idiot. Secondly, the Vols will be scoring PLENTY of points for awhile. And not just against "Vandy, Memphis, and Kentucky", either. You can bet the farm on that.

I don't have a farm..-but are you saying every team has guys that have committed robbery and assaulted an off duty police officer? Please list them in order please... Then I will respond to the name calling.

BTW: You were right to fear North Carolina.

Edited by bladerunner

I don't have a farm..-but are you saying every team has guys that have committed robbery and assaulted an off duty police officer? Please list them in order please... Then I will respond to the name calling.

BTW: You were right to fear North Carolina.

Lol are you an Alabama fan? I don't know if you are the right one to point a finger... By the way, how's Aaron's rap career going? :roflol:

Lol are you an Alabama fan? I don't know if you are the right one to point a finger... By the way, how's Aaron's rap career going? :roflol:

On his rap career, You tell me, Isn't he a MARYVILLE REBEL?

Why can't I point the finger? I have no assaults or robbery charges on my record..

Edited by bladerunner