CPA?

Letsplayball

Have been at Maplewood to watch the Basketball teams compete. We as a school has what it takes to play in this tough district, I witnessed it tonight with the basketball teams. Ingal is a great addition to a great athletic department. CPA can compete at the level they have us in. God is in control of the people who have made decisions for our school and we will abide by them. Go lions in the path that God has set forth before you!

As a strong fan of CPA, I find comments like this to be hurtful to the school and insensitive to those who have been hurt in the process.

I hate to hear that you were treated this way (just as I didn't like the way Matthews was treated). I can see why you feel the way you do about those responsible and hope you've been able to rise above it.

I appreciate the sentiment. When there was so much more to it including the dishonesty that entered into the process, rising above it is the only good option available.

:thumb: If the rumor is true, who he is bringing, then CPA football will jump to the front in football recruiting also. :thumb:

Surely all those good Christian coaches at a Christian school would not be recruiting, that is illegal in the T$$AA. Some say they are better than the DII schools at it.

Edited by Bucksfan