4a Top Ten for 2011

MountainTroll

I didn't figure a team with a 560-226-11 record (1909-Present) really cared who they played. I know one thing for sure, when we walked into the "Creekbank" the expectations were not that we were double the enrollement and double the players. I thought this is the coolest place we have been so far. Don't ruin it with a bunch of whining. Just sayin...........

We moved up and y'all can rule 2A with an iron fist again!

Thanks man, glad you gave us your permission... Wait, who are you again?

I didn't figure a team with a 560-226-11 record (1909-Present) really cared who they played. I know one thing for sure, when we walked into the "Creekbank" the expectations were not that we were double the enrollement and double the players. I thought this is the coolest place we have been so far. Don't ruin it with a bunch of whining. Just sayin...........

The Goat sez; It's amazing how one chop block changed the entire course of 2A football. Congratulations on ending the career of one of the greatest Yellow Jacket that ever played on the creekbank. I'm sure the favor will be returned someday.

The Goat sez; It's amazing how one chop block changed the entire course of 2A football. Congratulations on ending the career of one of the greatest Yellow Jacket that ever played on the creekbank. I'm sure the favor will be returned someday.

animated_gif_animals_0441.gif

I just can't help myself. :roflol:

It's amazing how quickly history gets changed distorted. Good thing zebras know the definition of a chop block, even if goats don't.:roflolk: By the way, the injury you reference occured when the player wuz on offense. :blush:

Edited by MountainTroll

THANK YOU

Mancoverage sez: I'm on it. :thumb: The Goat tends to get a little fatigued when he's responding to multiple users.

Oh by the way...I guess you seen the video where the Signal Mountain player did the Superman dive at Kyle's ankle?

Listen we won fair and square and ppl can't seem to get ahold of that. We came into the ditch and did work 2A,4A,or 100A doesn't matter we took care of business and ended the TC winning streak by 10 points. We play hard nosed football not 2 hand touch. What do you want us to do put some flags on and not touch each other?? Maybe that's just how you play football. But when Signal Mtn plays football you better button up your chin strap

Listen we won fair and square and ppl can't seem to get ahold of that. We came into the ditch and did work 2A,4A,or 100A doesn't matter we took care of business and ended the TC winning streak by 10 points. We play hard nosed football not 2 hand touch. What do you want us to do put some flags on and not touch each other?? Maybe that's just how you play football. But when Signal Mtn plays football you better button up your chin strap

you say that like we are arguing about hits to the head... :unsure:

sorry troll, he lobbed a softball. :blush:

• Upvote 1

debating facts isn't whining unless those facts hurt your side of the debate. :D

we don't care who we play, unless they are twice our size and classified wrong. :lol: