football recruiting

With some of the 40 times being reported on this thread, sounds like some players should drop out of high school, bypass college; and go straight to the NFL.

Here's the fastest times at the most recent NFL combine. Keep in mind these are THE FASTEST!!

Name Time

Ford, Jacoby 4.28

Price, Taylor 4.41

Sanders, Emmanuel 4.41

Tate, Golden 4.42

Banks, Brandon 4.43

Williams, Kyle 4.43

Easley, Marcus 4.46

Roberts, Andre 4.46

Long, Scott 4.46

Mitchell, Carlton 4.49

:shock::roflol:

With some of the 40 times being reported on this thread, sounds like some players should drop out of high school, bypass college; and go straight to the NFL.

Here's the fastest times at the most recent NFL combine. Keep in mind these are THE FASTEST!!

Name Time

Ford, Jacoby 4.28

Price, Taylor 4.41

Sanders, Emmanuel 4.41

Tate, Golden 4.42

Banks, Brandon 4.43

Williams, Kyle 4.43

Easley, Marcus 4.46

Roberts, Andre 4.46

Long, Scott 4.46

Mitchell, Carlton 4.49

:shock::roflol:

I wouldn't doubt these players we mentioned playing in the NFL one day.

I heard a rumor Alcoa was stepping to 4A next year. Is this just rumor?

There can't be anything to that because I've got good sources that tell me they have been accepted into the GSAC. Their academics scored higher than Maryville College and GSAC was really glad to add their athletic prowess to their conference.

fact taylor shuffler will run him down fact kelby wilson will run him down.. taylor shuffler runs a 4.41 kelby runs a 4.43 .

Fact you have never seen V in peson. Fact V will get out in front of those guys and they wont catch him. Fact Greendevils 12 has no chace of making a play on V. Fact you talk to much trash. Fact the guys already Know who you are Fact I hope you like to run your yacker on the field as much as you like to type on a keyboard. Fact you give way to much bulliton board materiel toou an already motivated team that has won 7 straight state titles. Gee, Fact is I dont think I would talk too much! :roflol:

Fact you have never seen V in peson. Fact V will get out in front of those guys and they wont catch him. Fact Greendevils 12 has no chace of making a play on V. Fact you talk to much trash. Fact the guys already Know who you are Fact I hope you like to run your yacker on the field as much as you like to type on a keyboard. Fact you give way to much bulliton board materiel toou an already motivated team that has won 7 straight state titles. Gee, Fact is I dont think I would talk too much! :roflol:

fact yes i have seen V run i went down on tht friday of the state game.. i dont care how many state titles alcoa has won. wow they play 1 good team all year maryville thts it. if your beating every1 like you do move up and play 4a 5a 6a i dont care. i think its funny how signal mountain played 2a last year and there playing 4a this year goes to show you tht alcoa dont wanna move up because they like beating every1 by 40. sorry thts how i fill

fact yes i have seen V run i went down on tht friday of the state game.. i dont care how many state titles alcoa has won. wow they play 1 good team all year maryville thts it. if your beating every1 like you do move up and play 4a 5a 6a i dont care. i think its funny how signal mountain played 2a last year and there playing 4a this year goes to show you tht alcoa dont wanna move up because they like beating every1 by 40. sorry thts how i fill

Number 1- V had a very bad ankle sprain and was at about 80% that Friday night. Number2- I will assure you that the schedule that Alcoa plays is as tough as the one that Greenville plays. Number 3 Signal Mountain is skipping 3a because they did not want to play us (however they were not afraid to play G-ville). Number 4- I would put CAK up against G-ville any day and they would win 75 % of the time. JUST THE WAY I FEEL! :thumb:

Number 1- V had a very bad ankle sprain and was at about 80% that Friday night. Number2- I will assure you that the schedule that Alcoa plays is as tough as the one that Greenville plays. Number 3 Signal Mountain is skipping 3a because they did not want to play us (however they were not afraid to play G-ville). Number 4- I would put CAK up against G-ville any day and they would win 75 % of the time. JUST THE WAY I FEEL! :thumb:

well i dont care if he was hurt or not grant hes a great running back, no sorry you play maryville thts it we could beat cak, i just dont understand why alcoa dont move up can u explain tht i mean your beating everyone if your destroying every1 wouldnt you want harder competition?? i dont understand i do believe tht alcoa probably is the best team in state but grant tht greeneville is 2nd or 3rd. from what i seen of maryville after our game alcoa will have there hands full against maryville this year.