football recruiting

The simple fact is there is none, 0, zip, zilch, nodda, proof that Alcoa recruits. If you think open enrollment is recruiting, well then you're just stupid plain and simple. There has NEVER been proof of Alcoa recruiting or cheating and the only accusations that have been brought up are people who whine on a message board day in and day out with no proof themselves. They'll be quick to tell you that Alcoa came after their Uncle Jim Bob's boy.........but cant prove it. They'll be quick to tell you Alcoa raided some school in East Knoxville......but cant prove it. They'll go out and say that we pluck pee wees and middle school teams to get them in our program......but cant prove it....Sounds and smells to me like a bunch of horse crap.

Edited by GoddardField

You guys show tremendous class when you continually attack the person rather than discussing the issue(s) - and from behind an anonymous keyboard at that!!! :roflol: Whether you realize it or not, this provides a negative reputation to the program that you purport to support. Glad your players and staff know how to conduct themselves in a humble and respectful manner - here's hoping that some of that will eventually rub off on the fan base.

The issue is that anyone can make false alligations from an anonymous keyboard!! Fact of the matter is robin that if you want to know who we are we are parents, teachers and folks who are over these silly alligations. I dont care to let you have my number and you can call and talk to myself directly just pm me and i will give it to you. But the simple fact is that none of the ramblings of mountain boy have any truth and to let him contiue to attack Alcoa is something that I can not stand by and let happen.

coach rankin called 3 times over the summer said he would get my uncle and aunt a job in alcoa. if my cousin would come and play at alcoa..

Tennessee Secondary Schools Athletic Association

P.O. Box 319

3333 Lebanon Road

Hermitage, TN 37076

(615)889-6740

Now, call or write your accusations to TSSAA. Nuff said!!!!!!!

You guys show tremendous class when you continually attack the person rather than discussing the issue(s) - and from behind an anonymous keyboard at that!!! :roflol: Whether you realize it or not, this provides a negative reputation to the program that you purport to support. Glad your players and staff know how to conduct themselves in a humble and respectful manner - here's hoping that some of that will eventually rub off on the fan base.

Quite ironic I must say! If you are so concerned about personal attacks how about recognizing that a personal attack and bold face lie started this? You attack us for defending a coach who stands for everything that is good about high school athletics? You defend someone who sits behind a keyboard makes personal attacks on one of the finest men I have ever known? He cannot come on here and defend himself. Your logic is all screwed up but it clearly shows your dislike for a successful program. I will defend this program from idiots like Mountaineer without pause. By the way, some of us raised these boys you are speaking so well of. They were raised to fight with honor. They were raised to defend those that cannot defend themselves. So here I am. Don't like it? Don't care and don't give a rat. Go troll somewhere else.

Ask greeneville man about their Mr. Football winner from Newport, and how he ended up in greeneville.

Oh by the way don't lie to yourself and say Alcoa doesn't have kids from K-town in that school. Maybe not west knoxville but alcoa is a big reason why teams in east Knoxville are terrible. Short drive from there.

once again bring up willie i love it.. haha if helps u any he moved to greeneville because he had family problems.. okay if your gonna say kids thts supposed to go fulton austin east and what about west knoxville?? we'll see whos better see you at burly stadium week 5 ill be head hunting

once again bring up willie i love it.. haha if helps u any he moved to greeneville because he had family problems.. okay if your gonna say kids thts supposed to go fulton austin east and what about west knoxville?? we'll see whos better see you at burly stadium week 5 ill be head hunting

Nope. once again none from Fulton Nope none from AE nope none from west Ktown but a bunch that will show up at burly stadium and wont back down from a fight. See you then and ps I hope you talk as much smack on the field as you do on message boards! :roflol:

SCOTS50 you should change your name to Billy Bad Butt! Speaking of Nebo Mtn why don't you come on up and talk your trash there! All I am saying if you want to send your kids to city schools move to the city. Don't litter our county with people who want instant success and doesn't want to be part of turning a program around with HARD WORK! You gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything!

Instant success? Really? Willie B and the Walland Feed, Seed, and Tractor Supply have been trying to "build" programs since 1979! I believe 32 years is enough time for "hard work". I owe nothing to Blount County schools. I am not going to sacrifice the future of my children to "help" a school system that has repeatedly failed in both academics and athletics for 32 years. Keep on blaming Alcoa and Maryville for your failures. Keep blaming recruiting and referees for your inability to line up on Friday night. Keep failing to demand that Blount County schools improve. Without drastic changes in the mindset and expectations of leadership,parents and students, both county schools are doomed for another 32 years of sad mediocrity.

coach rankin called 3 times over the summer said he would get my uncle and aunt a job in alcoa. if my cousin would come and play at alcoa..

Sorry, wasn't convinced... You can't make an accusation like you made and expect people to believe you without serious proof.

In my opinion, Alcoa and Maryville's programs sell themselves...HANDS DOWN! These coaches shouldn't have to make any phone calls. I'd say they're on the RECEIVING end of a bunch of calls though...of parents wanting their kids to play for them!

I'm sure there are an endless number of successful graduates of the schools you're bashing..if those schools are so terrible how did those graduates make it? Bad test scores are primarily the fault of the test-takers (students) and their parents.

That was directed to Scots.

Edited by Indian

I think the OOZ players should make Alcoa a private school or Division II but that's my opinion. They don't have to recruit because of this. I think alot goes on behind the scenes, but no more here than any other powerhouse. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some ooz players fees had been waved. I'm not accusing and not trying to start any rumors.

Good luck to Alcoa in the future and your quest for 8 in a row.

I'm sure there are an endless number of successful graduates of the schools you're bashing..if those schools are so terrible how did those graduates make it? Bad test scores are primarily the fault of the test-takers (students) and their parents.

That was directed to Scots.

While this was not directed to me, I would like to reply. I am an alumni of William Blount and spent alot of time in making the decision of what was best for my children. Part of that process included speaking to parents of students at the high school. One such parent was also a teacher in the Blount County system who had two children who graduated from the school. When pressed for information about their experience the exact quote was, "If I were not a teacher for Blount County I would not have sent my children to William Blount." This individual was also an alumni of the school.