District 9AA Only

Cleggy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survivor is right, district 10 is at a whole different level of competition than district 9. I'm calling a clean sweep in region by district 10 :roflol:

Yawn, such informed predictions based on what?

Should be exciting games and I'd say your dreaming if you think its going to be a walkover.

Can we get a dunking donuts at regionals?

Survivor is right, district 10 is at a whole different level of competition than district 9. I'm calling a clean sweep in region by district 10 :roflol:

Why a clean sweep? You don't think the #1 seed of 9AA could win a game against the #4 seed of 10AA? Last time i checked the top 3 in 10AA were ranked but the #4 was still a mystery. I think you underestimate the 1-3-1/shooting ability of White House. Macon county is long and athletic and well coached- Coach Welch is one of the best. Sycamore is undersized/presses and pressures the ball as good as anyone; but deep in rotation and that wears people down.

Don't sleep on 9AA

I agree with you on PoY. He can dominate the game without even scoring. He is a one man press and sets the table for his teammates to eat. Not really a question if I was voting.

His players don't just eat, they chow down! Froedden has to be PoY with is points, assists, and steals stats. He is too crucial to the number one regular season team not to be the favorite.

before putting in my thoughts on POY or all-district, i would be interested in seeing some stats. Anyone know where any can be found? none of the teams seem to have a good website listing the stats or anything like that. For example, who's the leading scorer in the Dist.? Leading rebounder? etc. Being a Blue Devil, I want to say that Taylor Ward should be up there in the reckoning, but I don't even know his stats, or Froeddens, or D. Grace for that matter.

before putting in my thoughts on POY or all-district, i would be interested in seeing some stats. Anyone know where any can be found? none of the teams seem to have a good website listing the stats or anything like that. For example, who's the leading scorer in the Dist.? Leading rebounder? etc. Being a Blue Devil, I want to say that Taylor Ward should be up there in the reckoning, but I don't even know his stats, or Froeddens, or D. Grace for that matter.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/ off the tennessean

that site is sadly unreliable though, it only has points and has games missing, so point totals are not totally correct either.

Actually the point totals are correct, it is just that some players didn't score in some games and that is way it says for ex. 24 for one player on a team and 22 for another player on the same team.