District 9AA Only

Cleggy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, I think the game with Macon Co. Saturday will be a very good one. Both teams are long and shoot well. The diffeence will be who is hot and who is not. The Devils have not had a good shooting game for a while and hopefully it is time to bust one out. At any rate the season has been fantastic and the discussions on this site spirited and civil. Rivalries are great but its always best when you can leave it on the court. I'm glad my boy has friends on most of the teams in the area and they get along great off the court/field. its really sad to hear someone say, I hate Sycamore, or I hate greenbrier, etc. Believe me. i want to beat them every time but still can have a burger with them later. BDP!

Absolutely..... Well put. It is after just basketball. And a little light hearted banter can be fun! Is therre a starbucks nearby?

Sycamore beat westmoreland andmove on the the final tuesday evening

Final score 61 to 47

So will it be whitehouse or macon they play against?

macon county has a very good team but White House pulled it out tonight! Props to Macon for a great game. I predict a great championship game tuesday night (like that prestige???). Tie breaker time! BDP

It looks like all the championship game means is whoever loses gets to get their butts shilacked by East Lit and whoever wins gets a pretty good Whites Creek team. ha ha ha ha Good luck with that White House or Sycamore ha ha ha :roflol:

macon county has a very good team but White House pulled it out tonight! Props to Macon for a great game. I predict a great championship game tuesday night (like that prestige???). Tie breaker time! BDP

Yeah, I like it. Your prediction is looking pretty solid right now. I think this is the matchup most people want to see anyway. White House gave Sycamore their only home loss and only district loss this year. And Sycamore gave White House an L at home on their senior night. The rubber match should be very interesting. C'mon tuesday. War Eagle!

It looks like all the championship game means is whoever loses gets to get their butts shilacked by East Lit and whoever wins gets a pretty good Whites Creek team. ha ha ha ha Good luck with that White House or Sycamore ha ha ha :roflol:

Actually it means someone will win the district tournament!

My guess is to you all it means is your team already fell by the wayside...

I was surprised to hear whitehouse won last night, but since everyone says its hard to beat a team three times Sycamore wont have to beat macon a third time.. The only team they haven't beaten twice this season is Whitehouse, well at least not till tuesday night lol

I can believe there isnt a starbucks across the road from vol state! not even a dunking donuts!

Nice game by White House. They finally increased their lead when they decided to penetrate to the basket. I hope the WH and Sycamore game is a good one.

By the way, the ending of the Sycamore girls game was one for the ages.

Your not kiding, sycamore down by 2, about 4seconds on the clock. 21 takes a shot just inside the westmoreland half at the buzzer and is fouled. She shot two, wm called a timeout and she shot the winning shot after the time out. Way to shoot under pressure.....!!!!!!!!

Sycamore needs to play much better Tuesday or they will be in big trouble. They missed way too many open shots. Defense was not good. Gave up several open shots after losing their man on defense. Definitely will need to turn up the intensity or White House could go home with the big trophy.

Good luck to all four Tuesday night and especially next weekend!

sycamore and westmoreland girls game was awesome! Can't believe the ref blew the whistle. they usually swallow it in that situation. big props to the sycamore girl that sank the ft's. Ball games are won and lost at the line.

Are ya'll ready for the big game Tuesday. With a split in the regular season, ESPN couldn' t have set it up better! Call your momma, call your daddy, call your sister, and call your brother and tell 'em come out to the game. Wear blue and white for a BLUE DEVIL victory!!!

I tell you if taylor ward and tyler hill are hot watch out! We got two big men to their one. I hope sycamore is ready cause the devils are! BDP!

sycamore and westmoreland girls game was awesome! Can't believe the ref blew the whistle. they usually swallow it in that situation. big props to the sycamore girl that sank the ft's. Ball games are won and lost at the line.

Are ya'll ready for the big game Tuesday. With a split in the regular season, ESPN couldn' t have set it up better! Call your momma, call your daddy, call your sister, and call your brother and tell 'em come out to the game. Wear blue and white for a BLUE DEVIL victory!!!

I tell you if taylor ward and tyler hill are hot watch out! We got two big men to their one. I hope sycamore is ready cause the devils are! BDP!

Sycamore by 24