Weather-related Postponements for week of January 10th

CoachT

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Sandy at Gleason will be postponed until Thursday night, Jan. 20th. Gleason games normally start at 6:00 but due to Parent-Teacher Conference on that Thursday, the starting time will be 6:30.

Monday's University High @ Hampton game will be played on Monday, Jan. 17...Tuesday's Unicoi Co @ Hampton game will be played on Saturday, Jan. 15...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Actually that young kid was in an offense that loved to throw the ball I believe.    Biggest problem for MC is if the coaching staff can figure out which mouths to feed at the appropriate time. 
    • Have you ever been in education (administration) or a head coach? You’re responsible for all aspects of your program. If you were not checking the kids information correctly and left it up to someone else and they mess up. You’re held liable because it’s a failure on supervision, implementation of TSSAA eligibility and your school’s eligibility. Remember the wording in the article for him “CONTRACT NOT RENEWED” coaches are on a year to year contract and don’t sign the contract again until July. Do I believe he still should’ve been let go? Yes because you’re responsible for the total program and should be aware of everything going on. Do I believe he knew about the grade changes? No and that’s because nobody brought his name up until things got really bad and there is no indication with any paperwork showing he did. It’s just word of mouth from a teacher trying to cover herself.
    • TSSAA won't ever issue a death penalty, worst case scenario would be a post-season penalty that makes Clinton ineligible for the playoffs for a year or two (I believe 3 years is the most I have ever seen).  But TSSAA only does that in extremely rare circumstances.
    • I just want to echo that sentiment. Coach Woodmore is a good man and he is going to do things the right way and expect these kids to do things the right way. He will help grow them into fine young men. The wins will follow. I think Bolivar hit a home run.