Corndogs and FunnelCakes

MountainTroll

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the best corndogs and funnelcakes?

• Loudon
    • Kingston
    • Alcoa
    • CAK
    • Polk Co.

Look like I voted with the majority so far.

I have never had corndogs & funnel cakes from any of those places, but if my buddies Troll & Reaction say it's Loudon, I will have to take their word for it. :mrgreen:

Ya'll better be right, boys, cause if I go all the way up there for corndogs & funnel cakes and they are no good, I'm gonna be MAD... :twisted::roflol::flower:

I'm not falling for this fryed Fudgerounds mess. Chickens are made for frying Troll Fudgreounds were made to dip in Hot Cocoa. You think I'm joking cause I'm not. Troll you Signal Mountain people don't even know what real food is. I went to a Signal Mountain game this year and when I tryed to get some hot water for my thermos the lady told me that I had to pay her $10 for a cold bottle. I said I just wanted hot tap water and she said they wouldn't give me any but I could buy a bottle of Peary Air water for $10. I said she must be joking because I wasn't going to pay $10 for water that tasted like a pear. And when I asked about fudgerounds she tryed sell me some snails and fish eggs for $40. I said lady I'm not that warthog from the LionKing I'm a Humanbeing and I need fudgerounds and hot water. You Sgnal Mountain people have more money than cents. You think I'm joking because I'm not.

I'm not falling for this fryed Fudgerounds mess. Chickens are made for frying Troll Fudgreounds were made to dip in Hot Cocoa. You think I'm joking cause I'm not. Troll you Signal Mountain people don't even know what real food is. I went to a Signal Mountain game this year and when I tryed to get some hot water for my thermos the lady told me that I had to pay her $10 for a cold bottle. I said I just wanted hot tap water and she said they wouldn't give me any but I could buy a bottle of Peary Air water for $10. I said she must be joking because I wasn't going to pay $10 for water that tasted like a pear. And when I asked about fudgerounds she tryed sell me some snails and fish eggs for $40. I said lady I'm not that warthog from the LionKing I'm a Humanbeing and I need fudgerounds and hot water. You Sgnal Mountain people have more money than cents. You think I'm joking because I'm not.

Did you sit with your Daddy and TrainTracks at the game? :roflolk:

I'm not fallin' for this mess, Junior. You ain't never been to a game on Signal. You must of been at one of them Signal South games. I hear them folks eat snails and fish eggs, but not the Troll. As for that Pear water, I think it's pretty good, but it's all in how you cook the mash. :thumb:

You come on up to the mountain this year when the Piraates come for ther whoopin', and I'll have a special Mexican Corndog ready for ya. We'll even see if we can fry up a FudgeReound fer yer daddy.:hungry: