Lewis County VS Perry County (FINALLY)

imaviking

The only way Perry Co. could possibly keep up with the Panthers is if Kirk Haston and Chris Jones came back and played wide receiver. Then the PC quaterback could throw a ball up for grabs each play and maybe Haston and Jones would out jump the undersized secondary. However this is not going to happen just like Perry Co. has no chance of winning the game.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've gotta be panthermans brother or sister with a crazy comment like that.

Also everyone in PC is excited and confident they can beat the Panthers. I even heard today LC is so cocky they might not even start or play their "superstar" QB Sharp.

I hope they play him. We are ready to get him.

Posted by WesCharge:

Also, Is this the Lewis County that can never beat Westview or other region 7-2A teams?????? Lewis Co fast?????? When did this happen, usually just big and slow.....Lewis Co 27 Perry Co 16

Actually Wes, I think that "never" would be an incorrect choice of words. According to official records from the past ten years, Lewis County is 6-6 against region 6 & 7 AA teams, when competing in the State Playoffs.

Peabody 1-0

Westview 0-3

Milan 1-0

McKenzie 1-1

Camden 1-0

Riverside 1-0

Huntingdon 1-2

Their success is average, I think you would agree? Assuming that 6-6 is average..?

Posted by panthergal:

Hey boy, the only way that you can tackle Stud Sharp is if you have a big tank with ya. Go Panther's!

Not to make Sharp or ne one sound bad, but I really thought Sharp was a really good QB and he can run the ball good and throw, and kick but honestly you dont have to worry about hitting him, he is scared. I tried to tackle and even block him a couple of times and he would just dive to the ground. I cant really blame him if I was that good of a QB and if he is as good as every one says I would probally dive so I wouldnt get hammered by me too! OR ne one else. But on your quote I dont think they have to worry about having much of ne thing to tackle him he will just lay down for you.LOL! I give credit to the Panthers though, they are a good team and they will come out on top!

Posted by WaverlyTigers7:
Posted by panthergal:

Hey boy, the only way that you can tackle Stud Sharp is if you have a big tank with ya. Go Panther's!

Not to make Sharp or ne one sound bad, ...but honestly you dont have to worry about hitting him, he is scared..... QUOTE>

Yep, I would say that your post is certinly NOT trying to make anyone look bad?