Baylor vs Bradley

dogless

bradley seems to be too "cute" to wrestle the boys in tights. this may be "hypethetical" but baylor would win the close matches and defeat the cubs. There would have already been a dual meet this year if bradley wasnt scared to wrestle the red raiders. Bradley doesnt have the heart or the talent to win this match. I love the boys from bradley even though they beat the trojans, but they dont have the right match ups against the raiders to win. Baylor 37 Bradley-20.

bradley seems to be too "cute" to wrestle the boys in tights. this may be "hypethetical" but baylor would win the close matches and defeat the cubs. There would have already been a dual meet this year if bradley wasnt scared to wrestle the red raiders. Bradley doesnt have the heart or the talent to win this match. I love the boys from bradley even though they beat the trojans, but they dont have the right match ups against the raiders to win. Baylor 37 Bradley-20.

i agree 69. i have to say that bradleys record has no room for flaws(or competition at that) that is required. the real story would be them taking on the blue tornados

103: Cole Holloway (Bay) dec Dakota Bromley (Br) 3-0 Baylor /Holloway has been wrestling tough with wins over Gray (cbhs) and Connell (mccallie) so I give him a slight edge

112: Jacob Climer (Br) maj dec John Eady (Bay) 4-3 Bradley

119: Brandon Brunner (Bay) dec Aaron Hutson (Br) 6-4 Baylor/ would be a great match Hutson has come on strong this year, but I would give the edge to the returning d1 state champ Brunner

125: Zach Watson (Bay) dec Ethan Hames (Br) 9-4 Baylor/ two state champs going at it, I dont think it would be a stretch to say Watson could get bonus points.

130: Alex Manley (Bay) maj dec Jericho Crutcher (Br) 13-4 Baylor/ Manley is to tough at 130 to not get bonus points in this match up

135: Bennett Reece (Bay) dec Tyler Schuch (Br) 16-4 Baylor/ Reece has had some big wins this year with a major over Westbrooks (mccallie) and winning the prep slam. Could be a toss up

140: Stuart Doster (Bay) dec Tyler Pitts (Br) 19-4 Baylor/ wouldn't be surprised if Doster got bonus points in this match

145: Bryson Popp (Bay) dec Blake Jackson (Br) 22-4 Baylor/ Don't know a whole lot about either wrestler Popp has a pin over Cobb(mccallie) and lost to returning finalist Anthony(cbhs) in a close 3-2 match. Jackson dec Elliott(soddy) but lost a 4-2 match to Ravenwood.

152: Bradley Colbaugh (Br) dec Matthew Cate(Bay) 22-7 Baylor/ This is the match of the night. Colbaugh has been impressive lately with his fall over Smith(soddy) but Cate is tough himself.

160: Jacob Bailey (Br) dec Spencer Craig (Bay) 22-10 Baylor/ This is another swing match. I dont know much about Bailey but his pin over Smith was impressive. Craig is a returning state placer and would make this match very close.

171: A.J. Shelton (Br) dec Matt Bodine (Bay) 22-13 Baylor/ This could go either way. Dont know to much on either wrestler.

189: Devin McCulley (Br) dec Bryan Starnes (Bay) 22-16 Baylor

215: Tucker Bolton (Br) dec John Mackey (Bay) 22-19 Baylor/ Another great match up that could go either way. If Bolton could avoid the pin I think he would win in a close decision.

285: Patrick Benson (Br) dec Barrett Gauger (Bay) 22-22 / Once again this could go either way. Not many people know about Gauger, but hes one of the toughest backups in the state and should come into Baylor's line up at state.

103: Cole Holloway (Bay) dec Dakota Bromley (Br) 3-0 Baylor /Holloway has been wrestling tough with wins over Gray (cbhs) and Connell (mccallie) so I give him a slight edge

119: Brandon Brunner (Bay) dec Aaron Hutson (Br) 6-4 Baylor/ would be a great match Hutson has come on strong this year, but I would give the edge to the returning d1 state champ Brunner

125: Zach Watson (Bay) dec Ethan Hames (Br) 9-4 Baylor/ two state champs going at it, I dont think it would be a stretch to say Watson could get bonus points.

130: Alex Manley (Bay) maj dec Jericho Crutcher (Br) 13-4 Baylor/ Manley is to tough at 130 to not get bonus points in this match up

135: Bennett Reece (Bay) dec Tyler Schuch (Br) 16-4 Baylor/ Reece has had some big wins this year with a major over Westbrooks (mccallie) and winning the prep slam. Could be a toss up

140: Stuart Doster (Bay) dec Tyler Pitts (Br) 19-4 Baylor/ wouldn't be surprised if Doster got bonus points in this match

145: Bryson Popp (Bay) dec Blake Jackson (Br) 22-4 Baylor/ Don't know a whole lot about either wrestler Popp has a pin over Cobb(mccallie) and lost to returning finalist Anthony(cbhs) in a close 3-2 match. Jackson dec Elliott(soddy) but lost a 4-2 match to Ravenwood.

152: Bradley Colbaugh (Br) dec Matthew Cate(Bay) 22-7 Baylor/ This is the match of the night. Colbaugh has been impressive lately with his fall over Smith(soddy) but Cate is tough himself.

160: Jacob Bailey (Br) dec Spencer Craig (Bay) 22-10 Baylor/ This is another swing match. I dont know much about Bailey but his pin over Smith was impressive. Craig is a returning state placer and would make this match very close.

171: A.J. Shelton (Br) dec Matt Bodine (Bay) 22-13 Baylor/ This could go either way. Dont know to much on either wrestler.

215: Tucker Bolton (Br) dec John Mackey (Bay) 22-19 Baylor/ Another great match up that could go either way. If Bolton could avoid the pin I think he would win in a close decision.

285: Patrick Benson (Br) dec Barrett Gauger (Bay) 22-22 / Once again this could go either way. Not many people know about Gauger, but hes one of the toughest backups in the state and should come into Baylor's line up at state.

Wow.

You should be a politican.

Talk about a Baylor man crush. LOL. Bradley wins all matches from 52 to Hvw. 4 by pin. Baylor wins 4 or 5 close ones in the light and middle weights. End result, Bradley by 20+.

Until the bears coach calls or TSSAA changes its pub/pri stance, this is a mute point. Baylor takes on anybody. Doesn't run from publics or privates. Both teams are very good. Not sure those would be 5 wins at all, much less easy. Tucker would have to beat Mackey at 215. Hames would have to beat Watson (never lost to a Tn wrestler in high school) at 125. Hutsen would have to beat a returning D1 State Champ at 119 in Brunner. Brad would have to beat a tough Cate at 152.

I agree 100% with you except it isn't a "mute point", it's a moot point. The real over and under is how many local and regional high school wrestling fans would come to see the match or even better a tri match with McCallie. My guess is 3,000.