AAA State Tournament

dirtydawg15

I think West and Craigmont will be the best game on Thursday in AAA. I know nothing about West Creek, but Siegel is big. Besides, the white kid, they had no one that looked like they could shoot from outside. Oak Ridge beat them easily and Fulton had them beat til the last 3 minutes of the game. That game changed Fulton's season. Bearden destroys McMinn County. White Station rolls easily with Clarksville having no one over 6/2.

West vs White Station

Bearden vs Siegel

Bearden beats White Station for yankees stats...

Side note: By far the best AAA region outside of Memphis this year was region 2(Knox). Bearden(#1 ranked), West(beat Science Hill), Knox Central, Oak Ridge(beat Siegel), Maryville, Anderson County, Catholic, Lenoir City(beat McMinn County). Extremely deep region this year...best outside of Memphis...

I think West and Craigmont will be the best game on Thursday in AAA. I know nothing about West Creek, but Siegel is big. Besides, the white kid, they had no one that looked like they could shoot from outside. Oak Ridge beat them easily and Fulton had them beat til the last 3 minutes of the game. That game changed Fulton's season. Bearden destroys McMinn County. White Station rolls easily with Clarksville having no one over 6/2.

West vs White Station

Bearden vs Siegel

Bearden beats White Station for yankees stats...

Side note: By far the best AAA region outside of Memphis this year was region 2(Knox). Bearden(#1 ranked), West(beat Science Hill), Knox Central, Oak Ridge(beat Siegel), Maryville, Anderson County, Catholic, Lenoir City(beat McMinn County). Extremely deep region this year...best outside of Memphis...

So what are Beardens strengths Guru? Tell us a little about them.

I say Craigmont, White Station, Bearden and Siegel win in the first round. I will predict White Station and Bearden in the finals with White Station taking the Gold ball back to Memphis. What does everyone else think?

I am with Guru. Bearden wins it all. Other than the West Tn teams Bearden is by far the best. I think that you will see that just like stated earlier the Middle Tenn teams have been a little under par this year. Bearden beats White Station for the Gold Ball.

Where are all of the Siegel fans? I can't believe that the "Nation" is this quiet. Have they finally decided to wait to talk until their team proves that they can play with the Big Boys to tell us how good they are? Might be a wise decision on their part.

Either way, the Gold Ball will not stay in Middle Tennessee.

Bearden's strength lies in it's understanding of what it takes to win. They have an outstanding point guard in Dion Fair and two very good wings, Ty Greene and Rico White. Greene signed with D-1 SC Upstate and the 6/4 White is being heavily recruited at the mid major level. Both can score in a variety of ways. Winton and Peake are sold at the 4 spot although a little undersized, but they will stretch the defense with their shot. Standifer holds it down at the 5 spot at about 6/6. They rebound well and execute better than any team in the state. They rarely make mistakes. Coach Blevins usually has very good game plans and the kids carry them out. Defensively, they do a little of everything. They will zone, man, and press at times. They do not have a lot of depth but 4 of their guys easily average 28 minutes a game. I predicted them to beat White Station, but size could easily be there downfall as it was against Oak Hill.

Bearden's strength lies in it's understanding of what it takes to win. They have an outstanding point guard in Dion Fair and two very good wings, Ty Greene and Rico White. Greene signed with D-1 SC Upstate and the 6/4 White is being heavily recruited at the mid major level. Both can score in a variety of ways. Winton and Peake are sold at the 4 spot although a little undersized, but they will stretch the defense with their shot. Standifer holds it down at the 5 spot at about 6/6. They rebound well and execute better than any team in the state. They rarely make mistakes. Coach Blevins usually has very good game plans and the kids carry them out. Defensively, they do a little of everything. They will zone, man, and press at times. They do not have a lot of depth but 4 of their guys easily average 28 minutes a game. I predicted them to beat White Station, but size could easily be there downfall as it was against Oak Hill.

Sounds good but I predict WS will win it all...Andre Hollins will be the best player in the Boro. WS has the experience, size, coaching, and star power to take the gold ball again. I just hate that White Station and Craigmont are on the same side so we can't have an all Memphis final

I think quite a few people are predicting things unfolding the same way. Craigmont over Knox West. I would not be surprised if West won this game, but think that Craigmont will prevail. West plays a very physical in your face type of ball and I think this might hurt them at what is a traditionally tightly called tournament. White Station over Clarksville. The favorite handles Clarksville. Bearden over McMinn Co. Bearden should take care of McMinn pretty easily. Siegel over West Creek. Siegel's experience ans size come through against West Creek.

In the semifinals: White Station over Craigmont. The Spartans are too much and make thier 4th straight state final. Bearden over Siegel. If Bearden is able to dictate the pace of the game and play fast and uptempo, they should win. Siegel has an advantage with their size if they are able to slow the game down, but that is something that is very hard to do against Bearden. Bearden advances to their first ever state final.

In the finals: White Station over Bearden. White Station is too much for a Bulldog team that will fight until the final buzzer. Bearden does not have anyone that can play with Hollins for 32 minutes or matchup with the size of the Spartans.

I won't say that they can't play and I won't call them stiffs but they will not be out running the floor and finishing strong if there are long and quick athletes on the floor.

Thats actually a pretty good description of West Creek ; this could be a very interesting game after all.....

Edited by Kevin38

Sounds good but I predict WS will win it all...Andre Hollins will be the best player in the Boro. WS has the experience, size, coaching, and star power to take the gold ball again. I just hate that White Station and Craigmont are on the same side so we can't have an all Memphis final

WS barely beat Clarksville! They better step it up if they are gonna be state champs. Williams from CHS was the best on the court this game!

WS barely beat Clarksville! They better step it up if they are gonna be state champs. Williams from CHS was the best on the court this game!

Come on man Andre Hollins was by far the best on the court. My hat goes off to Clarksville. They played a great game and almost pulled off the upset...Until WS loses I still predict them to be their at the end....

Come on man Andre Hollins was by far the best on the court. My hat goes off to Clarksville. They played a great game and almost pulled off the upset...Until WS loses I still predict them to be their at the end....

Being neutral I can only go by what I see on the court and you are wrong; Hollins may very well be the better player, but today Williams was.....