Region 7-A Tournament

wardawg2038

Was a sloppy game but we will take a 22 point win this time of year. LC has a tendancy to play to the level of competition. I believe after the early spurt to get I believe a 11-2 lead they knew they were going to win and coasted a little bit. Kinda same thing as happened in the 3rd quarter against Clarksburg. Can't coast in the next two games but hey we got a chance that is all you can ask for!! focus guys and let's get that home substate game. Should be a great Regional final.

You are correct i exspect no less from these two talanted teams than another great game! What time is tipoff? I hope that both do well in substate play! Good luck to both squads tomorrow night! I exspect another hard fought battle. Both teams have a safe trip to and from West Carroll! Good luck once again!

Edited by zebra99

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct i exspect no less from these two talanted teams than another great game! What time is tipoff? I hope that both do well in substate play! Good luck to both squads tomorrow night! I exspect another hard fought battle. Both teams have a safe trip to and from West Carroll! Good luck once again!

I think the game is at 7..If not ,hopefully someone will let us know.

Game time 7 pm. Should be a great battle between two rivals. These teams know each other well and have battled on the gridiron and hardwood all year long as the top two teams in the district. Winner gets substate game at home loser will travel. Come on LC girls got it done tonight lets host both games Saturday and Monday!!

Game time 7 pm. Should be a great battle between two rivals. These teams know each other well and have battled on the gridiron and hardwood all year long as the top two teams in the district. Winner gets substate game at home loser will travel. Come on LC girls got it done tonight lets host both games Saturday and Monday!!

What radio station will carry this game?

Well it is gameday so what are everyone's thoughts on the championship game tonight? I am looking for an intense match-up that can go either way. Will Humboldt win so the Vikings will be "in tha house" monday for sub-state or can LC even the seasonmatch-ups 2-2 and earn one more game "in tha ville"? Come n LC let's keep it rolling.

Well it is gameday so what are everyone's thoughts on the championship game tonight? I am looking for an intense match-up that can go either way. Will Humboldt win so the Vikings will be "in tha house" monday for sub-state or can LC even the seasonmatch-ups 2-2 and earn one more game "in tha ville"? Come n LC let's keep it rolling.

Imo either team can win this one as we all know! I aint going to make a prediction to close to call! Good luck to both schools! Hopefully even after tonight both will move on and play hard Monday night!

Edited by zebra99

Imo either team can win this one as we all know! I aint going to make a prediction to close to call! Good luck to both schools! Hopefully even after tonight both will move on and play hard Monday night!

I agree.And I know Lake Co had better bring their A game plus some more to win.Both teams will have a tough task in the Sub-State as well with Westwood and Middleton.But I would think they are saying the same thing about Humboldt-Lake Co.At least we both have a chance.That's all we can hope for.Even a loss isn't the end so that's a good thing.Just glad tonight is not a loser go home game.I'd like to at least get to the Boro.If not,still been a great season as far as I'm concerned.But wanting more .