• Cosby
    • Cloudland
    • Hancock County
    • Hampton
    • University High
    • Unaka
    • Washburn
    • J.Frank White

Hill has missed alot of shots tonite but im glad hes takin them. Hampton has got hurt with hill being in foul trouble and now hes out but there is no way if cosby hit there foul shots they win by 10+. Cosby has played alot tougher than I expected but I still dont think hampton is playin up to par. GET EM DAWGS!!!!!! Lets see that LANDERS & DAWGS REMATCH!!!!!

People like you are the reason everyone says what they do about Hampton and carter county. Yall had to play your tails off to beat us and you still make excuses cause you didn't blow us out the gym. We missed 14 free throws give us half of those and you lose.

I hope you guys or Cloudland win it all but your attitude ticks me off. We didn't play close to par but because we lost when i say that its gonna be called whining.

People like you are the reason everyone says what they do about Hampton and carter county. Yall had to play your tails off to beat us and you still make excuses cause you didn't blow us out the gym. We missed 14 free throws give us half of those and you lose.

I hope you guys or Cloudland win it all but your attitude ticks me off. We didn't play close to par but because we lost when i say that its gonna be called whining.

Old24eagle..... I dont get on here to often.. Just like to read about some of the schools around we may have to play... I dont think most of the "TRUE" Hampton fans thought we would ever run u all out of the gym.. Wish I had gotten to go to the game.. But anyway... Congrads on getting ur alls girls team to the Finals of the Region.. Hope u all knock off NG... Dont think we all r that way man... Some of us just LOVE to watch great High School sports..

First off lets not classify me in with the ones who make excuses or make remarks about games or how we play make us look bad on here. Ive played sports and been on here for awhile now, ive also been on many topics with u urself in football forums. Wat im sayin is there is no way u all beat us by 10, thats all. Cosby has a good tradition and like always its a fight to the bitter end no matter wat were playin and I respect that. To me hampton wasnt up to par, obviously cosby wasnt up to par to u or they wouldve missed there fouls shots, we missed some to and also had to sit hill for fouling out. Both teams played as well as u can expect for in a game like this. I dont cry or whine about any game we win or lose. So dont get ur stuff all in a wad, by the way dont care who my attitude ticks off, u just gotta take wat I say the way u want and go in with it. GREAT SEASON TO COSBY!!!!!GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!! Take CARE OF BUSINESS DAWGS!!!!! By the way, I AM A TRUE FAN!!!!

First off lets not classify me in with the ones who make excuses or make remarks about games or how we play make us look bad on here. Ive played sports and been on here for awhile now, ive also been on many topics with u urself in football forums. Wat im sayin is there is no way u all beat us by 10, thats all. Cosby has a good tradition and like always its a fight to the bitter end no matter wat were playin and I respect that. To me hampton wasnt up to par, obviously cosby wasnt up to par to u or they wouldve missed there fouls shots, we missed some to and also had to sit hill for fouling out. Both teams played as well as u can expect for in a game like this. I dont cry or whine about any game we win or lose. So dont get ur stuff all in a wad, by the way dont care who my attitude ticks off, u just gotta take wat I say the way u want and go in with it. GREAT SEASON TO COSBY!!!!!GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!! Take CARE OF BUSINESS DAWGS!!!!! By the way, I AM A TRUE FAN!!!!

Yea you are BDF....enjoy posting with ya!

Eagle, your post player is a machine! 'Zog is a player....Be safe going home

Edited by uknoit2

I think the Bulldogs @Highlanders punched there ticket to state tonite. :rolleyes: Id like to see Erwin @ Shill do it so id beable to watch some local teams at the bro

Edited by jeffs

Yea you are BDF....enjoy posting with ya!

Eagle, your post player is a machine! 'Zog is a player....Be safe going home

Zog is a very athletic kid, reminds me alot of ward. He can do pretty much anything on the football field and takes care of business on the court.

I think the Bulldogs @Highlanders punched there ticket to state tonite. :rolleyes: Id like to see Erwin @ Shill do it so id beable to watch some local teams at the bro

ERWIN & THE HILL are very tough, believe they have a great chance, put elizabethton girls in the mix and we would have a good group of local schools from region 1 down there....Hope it goes that way.

The Hampton vs Cosby was a Fun game to watch tonight. Congrats to Cosby on a fine season. You guys have nothing to hang your heads about for sure.Your fans were a hoot and very supportive of your team. Wish more of ours were like that. My Landers looked a little out of rhythem without Hyden tonight. Hopefully we can get it together by Thurs. Uknoit, Russell's dad wasn't there tonight but I've got his # somewhere so I'll get it 2 you Thurs. REGIONAL FINALS BOYS, THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. Border War 4; Lets get it on! :thumb:

I knew hughs was tough but dang. Hes a heady, smart player who gets it done. He had 11 in the first and got 25 on the game. If we get the ball to conard every play like we should he gets 40 instead of 25. I think you all have 2 great players in 5 and 13 but that is it. Absolutely no bench. you might sneak down to the boro with 2 players but i promise you wont win a game. Im not hoping you lose because you all beat us, im not like that. Cloudland screwed us again. We would have beat them to death tonight. hampton and cosby by far the best 2 teams in the region. I cant believe we only hit 2 three's and missed 14 free throws. 14!!! We shoot 70 % from the stripe as a team. Thats part of it though you'll get no excuses from me. good teams make the plays. proud of our fans for being so suportive. No shame here. good luck hampton.

I knew hughs was tough but dang. Hes a heady, smart player who gets it done. He had 11 in the first and got 25 on the game. If we get the ball to conard every play like we should he gets 40 instead of 25. I think you all have 2 great players in 5 and 13 but that is it. Absolutely no bench. you might sneak down to the boro with 2 players but i promise you wont win a game. Im not hoping you lose because you all beat us, im not like that. Cloudland screwed us again. We would have beat them to death tonight. hampton and cosby by far the best 2 teams in the region. I cant believe we only hit 2 three's and missed 14 free throws. 14!!! We shoot 70 % from the stripe as a team. Thats part of it though you'll get no excuses from me. good teams make the plays. proud of our fans for being so suportive. No shame here. good luck hampton.

Cloudland screwed you how? Oh yeah, by doing something YOU couldn't, Beating Hampton. The 2 best teams are playing for the championship.:thumb:

Edited by Bluengoldblood