Smith County Owls

glover

Why is Smith scared to play Trousdale?

Not scared, we just know what to expect. Plus we aint got nothing to gain playing SMALL TIME programs like them. It's bad enough our schedule is watered down by the JV SQUAD across the river. Besides that we'd hate to lose one of our many studs to an on the field SHANK ATTACK! And I'm not even gonna get started on the (supposedly) grown man taking a swing at our QB a few years ago on the sidelines. But I will say this, he's more than welcome to take a swing at this 2 tour leatherneck anytime he's felling frisky. Now somebody pass THE MAYNORDAISE!!!

Edited by maynordaisesammich

I Love HS Football, I've been reading this site for years but not near as long as I've been watching SMITH COUNTY Football. I know the vets on here and who stands with who. Up until this last week I thought you were a Owl fan BUT it seems to me that you've JUMPED SHIP to the Pemberton BANDWAGON!!! You keep this up and ME and the TRUE OWL FAITHFUL won't swallow you up but we might just GILL HOOK you and BASIL BOTH!!! Now pass the MAYNORDAISE!!!! :hungry:

Hold the phone! Did are you maynordaise and basil? Because I think you are logged in under the wrong name in your reply. I was talking to Basil, which is why you see his quote above my reply. I'm a Owl fan, so chill out. As for being on the Pemberton bandwagon. I am, and have always been. He is a great coach, just as Smith County's coach is. It's not like I was bashing SC's coach for crying out loud.

Hold the phone! Did are you maynordaise and basil? Because I think you are logged in under the wrong name in your reply. I was talking to Basil, which is why you see his quote above my reply. I'm a Owl fan, so chill out. As for being on the Pemberton bandwagon. I am, and have always been. He is a great coach, just as Smith County's coach is. It's not like I was bashing SC's coach for crying out loud.

Don't confuse me with that jar licker, son, I'm a lifetime owl fan. And I'm more than aware when I call somebody out. I've just been setn you PEMBERTON DESCIPLES (you and basil) straight. If you have enough sense to have read my posts on here I've been given him the business same as you. You both started popn them Gums about Pemberton being so Great on a SMITH COUNTY THREAD and I take offense to that. Now pass the MAYNORDSAISE because you obviously don't appreciate it!!!

Not scared, we just know what to expect. Plus we aint got nothing to gain playing SMALL TIME programs like them. It's bad enough our schedule is watered down by the JV SQUAD across the river. Besides that we'd hate to lose one of our many studs to an on the field SHANK ATTACK! And I'm not even gonna get started on the (supposedly) grown man taking a swing at our QB a few years ago on the sidelines. But I will say this, he's more than welcome to take a swing at this 2 tour leatherneck anytime he's felling frisky. Now somebody pass THE MAYNORDAISE!!!

You can usually expect a loss. Smith county is not that good, lady.

He's better than maynordaise.

Edited by BasilDuke

Smith County may be more talented...but Macon County has the better coach. :thumb:

Hard to argue that one. I love me some Pemberton!

Listen boys, this thread is entitled SMITH COUNTY OWLS. Nobody here wants to talk about a guy that did well as AN ASSISTANT coach at a school WITH TONS OF ATHLETES and then went to Georgia and BARELY WENT .500 as a HEAD COACH, just to tuck tail and run back to Tennessee so he could cash in on that state championship on his resume THAT SOMEONE ELSE won at CAK, before everyone forgot he was even there. If he was so dang good why did CAK send HIM PACKING. I'll tell you why, because he couldn't CUT THE MUSTARD!!! Now somebody PASS THE MAYNORDAISE!!!

Listen boys, this thread is entitled SMITH COUNTY OWLS. Nobody here wants to talk about a guy that did well as AN ASSISTANT coach at a school WITH TONS OF ATHLETES and then went to Georgia and BARELY WENT .500 as a HEAD COACH, just to tuck tail and run back to Tennessee so he could cash in on that state championship on his resume THAT SOMEONE ELSE won at CAK, before everyone forgot he was even there. If he was so dang good why did CAK send HIM PACKING. I'll tell you why, because he couldn't CUT THE MUSTARD!!! Now somebody PASS THE MAYNORDAISE!!!

Head Coach at Knoxville Catholic with a state championship Sir...study some more. My last post on this...it's stupid. To easy to get off track in here.

Edited by I Love HS Football

Head Coach at Knoxville Catholic with a state championship Sir...study some more. My last post on this...it's stupid. To easy to get off track in here.

Don't jump in the deep end if you can't swim, son. Anydody can win a title when they have more athletes than jerseys, look at LARRY COKER. What's he got in common with Pemberton, both are ONE HIT WONDERS!!!. Give me something SMOOTH, CONSISTANT and TANGY, PASS THE MAYNORDAISE!!!

Edited by maynordaisesammich