Bradford at Scotts Hill

tradertwo

NO JUST A FAN OF BASKETBALL. THAT KNOWS A CHILD WHEN THEY MAKE THE REMARKS YOU HAVE. IF YOU ARE OUT OF SCHOOL IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPELLED. GOOD LUCK IN LIFE YOU LITTLE STINKER.

NOPE NOT EXPELLED. MADE GOOD GRADES AND STAYED OUT OF TROUBLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY NAME OR NUMBER ID BE GLAD TO GIVE IT TO YOU. WE WOULD MAKE GOOD FRIENDS! HAHA :lol:

WHY SHOULD I RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU HAVE NONE FOR ME? AGE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE I COULD BE JUST AS OLD AS YOU, BUT YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME THEN I WILL HAVE NONE FOR YOU. NOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO QUIT THE TRASH TALKING?

WOULD LOVE TO. BUT BEFORE I GO I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I DO HAVE ADOPTED PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY, SO THE SIGN WAS IN BAD TASTE. I DO HAVE BLACK PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY, AND AS I LOOKED AT YOUR STANDS THERE WAS NOT ONE BLACK PERSON AT THE GAME. AND IF YOU ARE RAISED CORRECT YOU WILL ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. WHEN CAN STOP HERE. ITS UP TO YOU.

WOULD LOVE TO. BUT BEFORE I GO I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I DO HAVE ADOPTED PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY, SO THE SIGN WAS IN BAD TASTE. I DO HAVE BLACK PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY, AND AS I LOOKED AT YOUR STANDS THERE WAS NOT ONE BLACK PERSON AT THE GAME. AND IF YOU ARE RAISED CORRECT YOU WILL ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. WHEN CAN STOP HERE. ITS UP TO YOU.

I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT THE SIGN WAS A GOOD THING, NOW DID I? I DO NOT KNOW THE GUY PERSONALLY WHO HAD THE SIGN. I JUST KNOW THAT HE IS NOT A STUDENT AT SCOTTS HILL OR FROM SCOTTS HILL. HE JUST HAD A FAMILY MEMBER PLAYING. NOR DID I EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE. THERE WAS NOT ONE BLACK PERSON ON SCOTTS HILLS SIDE BECAUSE THERE ARE HARLDY NONE THAT GO TO SCHOOL THERE. I BELIEVE IT IS LIKE 1% BLACK. THERE JUST ARENT MANY THAT LIVE IN THAT PART OF THE COUNTY, THATS WHY. AND I RESPECT MOST ALL MY ELDERS, BUT I WILL NOT RESPECT ONE LIKE YOU. GOLDEN RULE.. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WANT DONE UNTO YOU.. I WANT RESPECT AND IF YOU CANT SHOW ME THAT I WONT SHOW YOU EITHER.

Edited by shhs20106

THIS WHOLE THING BEGAN WHEN I MADE AN HONEST POST ABOUT THE GAME. THEN I WAS ATTACKED. SINCE THAT POINT I HAVE BEEN RESPONDING TO PROVE A POINT. SORRY GREENFIELD FAN IF I SAID ANYTHING THAT YOU FIND OFFENDING. YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A SUPPORTER OF COMBS ALL YEAR. AND VOLS FAN SAID BRADFORD WAS LOSING OF COURSE. WHEN WE LOSE WE SUPPORT 14A. SORRY TO SCOTTS HILL FOR THE FAN AND THE SIGN. GLAD TO HEAR IT IS NOT ONE OF YOURS. AND SORRY FOR ALL I SAID. YOU GUYS HAVE A SOLID TEAM. IF YOU READ ALL MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE A LINE HERE AND THERE THAT SAYS I THINK YOU ARE GOOD. CONGRATS ON THE WIN AND GOOD LUCK AGAINST COSBY.

Edited by daroundball

THIS WHOLE THING BEGAN WHEN I MADE AN HONEST POST ABOUT THE GAME. THEN I WAS ATTACKED. SINCE THAT POINT I HAVE BEEN RESPONDING TO PROVE A POINT. SORRY GREENFIELD FAN IF I SAID ANYTHING THAT YOU FIND OFFENDING. YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A SUPPORTER OF COMBS ALL YEAR. AND VOLS FAN SAOD BRADFORD WAS LOSING OF COURSE. WHEN WE LOSE WE SUPPORT 14A. SORRY TO SCOTTS HILL FOR THE FAN AND THE SIGN. GLAD TO HEAR IT IS NOT ONE OF YOURS. AND SORRY FOR ALL I SAID. YOU GUYS HAVE A SOLID TEAM. IF YOU READ ALL MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE A LINE HERE AND THERE THAT SAYS I THINK YOU ARE GOOD. CONGRATS ON THE WIN AND GOOD LUCK AGAINST COSBY.

No apology required on my behalf,I've read many posts from you on a lot of subjects,and have never taken offense to any of them.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,yours on the game,and mine on your character.I was sorry that you felt "dissed" for your team and fans,but at the same time realize that you're not one of those who get on here and rant about these things without merit.The guy in the ape suit was not a regular at our games,and if some off color remarks were written on his eraser-board please don't associate them with the students.I saw on his board"RED SILK PANTS?" and "THE PEOPLE BEHIND ME CAN'T SEE" so I hope that he was trying to be funny.The reserved section behind the home bench and scorers table are a tradition here for the coaches families,school officials,ect..to serve as a buffer between our kids,coaches,and bookeepers and the other schools students.Not apologising,just explaining because you deserve to know why some of the things that appeared as offensive toward Bradford were really just the way things are done for every other game(except the ape).I hope there are no lingering hard feelings from you,any other fans,or more importantly the kids on your team,they were a classy bunch.

No apology required on my behalf,I've read many posts from you on a lot of subjects,and have never taken offense to any of them.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,yours on the game,and mine on your character.I was sorry that you felt "dissed" for your team and fans,but at the same time realize that you're not one of those who get on here and rant about these things without merit.The guy in the ape suit was not a regular at our games,and if some off color remarks were written on his eraser-board please don't associate them with the students.I saw on his board"RED SILK PANTS?" and "THE PEOPLE BEHIND ME CAN'T SEE" so I hope that he was trying to be funny.The reserved section behind the home bench and scorers table are a tradition here for the coaches families,school officials,ect..to serve as a buffer between our kids,coaches,and bookeepers and the other schools students.Not apologising,just explaining because you deserve to know why some of the things that appeared as offensive toward Bradford were really just the way things are done for every other game(except the ape).I hope there are no lingering hard feelings from you,any other fans,or more importantly the kids on your team,they were a classy bunch.

IT IS ALL GOOD. AND LIKE I SAID, WE SUPPORT 14A THEN WEST TN. SO I DO WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK TILL OF COURSE YOU PLAY LAKE CO. LOL I HOPE YOU DO WELL AT THE BORO.