Perry County @ Clarksville Academy

pcviking23

Congrats to PC! I really should have came to this game considering how close Clarksville is.I know akaglazed is pumped.

How many games till state? I plan on coming to that if it's on a Friday,or Saturday.

TSSAA will have state draw this Sat or Sun..All Class A teams will play 1st game on Wed 16th

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to PC! I really should have came to this game considering how close Clarksville is.I know akaglazed is pumped.

How many games till state? I plan on coming to that if it's on a Friday,or Saturday.

Round 1 is next Wednesday. Round 2 Thursday. Championship Saturday.

I saw a post in this thread saying Coach Haston would have the perfect game plan for this game. Would that be anything similar to the one he used at Mt Pleasant that got you beat in the Region 6A Championship?

Evidently he did well enough. What's your problem with Haston? Did he not sign your game program back in '97? Or is that the game in which you claim to have seen him crying? He'll be fine. And count me among those who are glad to have a PCHS grad back in the seat.

By the way, beating CA on their home floor is what a real notch on the belt looks like. See you at Murfreesboro next week, hopefully to settle the score next Saturday.

Perry County- Now i am calling upset of the year in basketball. The key to this game I would say is gonna be Dray Mercer. He is gonna have to get the ball in transition and turn on the ole "Johnny Rockets" he is gonna have to get out and get to the basket quick. Outside of the transition i say its gonna have to be Cannon Rhodes and Taylor Dill to step up be confident and knock down the shots they are capable of. Rhodes has the 3 ball and Dill has a great jumper and can get to the basket. Now the defensive players who will need to show up (besides obviously everyone) but the "Heart of the D" is gonna have to be Jacob Tucker having a good game in boxing out and taking the charges that are in the Tucker blood. Also Garrett Hill i think will need to be in the ball handlers jock strap all night long making it tough for him to do anything. Hill also needs to distribute the ball on the offensive end with great decisions. The role players in Gilboy and the smaller roles the other players play will also need to be nearly flawless.

Well that is the prediction i have and i believe the PC team is gonna be highly prepared and well coached with a great strategy by Kirk Haston. If there is a coach who can put together a great strategy, hype up his team, and get the teams mind right i would trust kirk. Well i know i put out a very detailed and nearly explained a perfect game for the Vikings but thats what its gonna take to upset the "best" in 1A, a perfect game from your very own Perry County Vikings.

Told ya so :..congrats perry co!