Class A State Bound Teams

Vandychris

Class A State Bound Teams  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the gold ball? Place your vote and then make a post on how you would seed each team.

This is how I would seed these teams. NOT who I think is best.

CSAS

Middleton

Hampton

Perry Co

Summertown

Lake Co

Clay Co

Cloudland

i cant really make an accurate guess because i've only seen three of these teams play but im going to give it a try anyways id have to go with 1 middleton lake co perry co a toss because they split csas then everyone else jus fall in whereever. but this lake co team is real scary right now look to be very focused now hope to see those guys come out successful in the boro next week. but congrats to caoch barger and the falcons fly high next week and congrats and goodluck to all the other teams who made it to the boro let the fun begin...

It is really tough to seed these teams without seeing each one up close and personal. I would go this way just based on last year, how teams are playing right now and from the teams I have seen.

1. CSAS

2. Lake County

3. Middleton

4. Perry Co.

5. Summertown

6. Hampton

7. Clay Co.

8. Cloudland

Sleep on Hampton and Cloudland and you will wake up with you're feelings hurt. I usually don't give teams from this part of the state much of a chance, but these 2 are a different varment. I saw Hampton go toe to toe with Hunter Huss from NC,home of BIG GAME James Worthy. They are a school of 2000 and I think the whole team could slam the ball. They went undefeated in NC and are in the championship game. None of these 8 teams could match their talent level. Cloudland has shown that they are capable of hanging with the Bulldods, so they could be a tough game for any of these teams. But in the end ,its gonna be the team that can put together several good games in a row. Another thing is ,the best team down there could have a bad game ,one bad game at this point and its over. I'll admitt I don't have a clue how to rank these teams but the one team I'm watching is CSAS.

The biggest thing at this point is to not get Bigeyed or be content with just getting there.All Ican say is ,DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MULE,JUST LOAD THE WAGON.

Sleep on Hampton and Cloudland and you will wake up with you're feelings hurt. I usually don't give teams from this part of the state much of a chance, but these 2 are a different varment. I saw Hampton go toe to toe with Hunter Huss from NC,home of BIG GAME James Worthy. They are a school of 2000 and I think the whole team could slam the ball. They went undefeated in NC and are in the championship game. None of these 8 teams could match their talent level. Cloudland has shown that they are capable of hanging with the Bulldods, so they could be a tough game for any of these teams. But in the end ,its gonna be the team that can put together several good games in a row. Another thing is ,the best team down there could have a bad game ,one bad game at this point and its over. I'll admitt I don't have a clue how to rank these teams but the one team I'm watching is CSAS.

The biggest thing at this point is to not get Bigeyed or be content with just getting there.All Ican say is ,DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MULE,JUST LOAD THE WAGON.

I really believe we have some of the best scouts...they can dissect any team...the problem in the past has been getting the players on the floor to buy into their game plans...NOT a problem with this group!