Class A State Bound Teams

Vandychris

Class A State Bound Teams  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the gold ball? Place your vote and then make a post on how you would seed each team.

Lake Co definitely got the toughest draw.

My Round 1 Predictions

Summertown by 8

CSAS by 5(Sorry Bigster)

Middleton by 18

Perry County by 16

Can't say I blame you .But there are some that has Lake Co winning it all,and not all from Lake Co.,so on the bright side with Perry Co knocking out Clarksville Ac..just maybe the Falcons can do the same.Plus,probably not a whole lot of difference of playing Middleton or yall.So I guess it's pick your poison.One thing I like really is palying a team that hasn't played us yet.Plus even had we drawn yall,you guys haven't seen Swift.So who knows.Good luck to PC though.I would probably pick the same as you but I was leaning more on Hampton.Haven't seen them but a lot of people are picking them to win it all.Unless they have a lot of fans on here.But I do think Middleton and Perry Co wins by double digits.

Edited by mrbigster

Can't say I blame you .But there are some that has Lake Co winning it all,and not all from Lake Co.,so on the bright side with Perry Co knocking out Clarksville Ac..just maybe the Falcons can do the same.Plus,probably not a whole lot of difference of playing Middleton or yall.So I guess it's pick your poison.One thing I like really is palying a team that hasn't played us yet.Plus even had we drawn yall,you guys haven't seen Swift.So who knows.Good luck to PC though.I would probably pick the same as you but I was leaning more on Hampton.Haven't seen them but a lot of people are picking them to win it all.Unless they have a lot of fans on here.But I do think Middleton and Perry Co wins by double digits.

For Lake Co to win they will have to dominate with their speed cause I feel CSAS fundamentals will be better.

For Lake Co to win they will have to dominate with their speed cause I feel CSAS fundamentals will be better.

I know nothing about lake county but they are going to have to be fast to run with Csas. I was able to watch Csas outrun Howard who is in AA State. They play multiple styles of offense and defense. One minute they press and run and the next they slow it down. Like I said though I know nothing about lake county though. Should be a great game.

I know nothing about lake county but they are going to have to be fast to run with Csas. I was able to watch Csas outrun Howard who is in AA State. They play multiple styles of offense and defense. One minute they press and run and the next they slow it down. Like I said though I know nothing about lake county though. Should be a great game.

All I can say is I promise you won't have to worry about Lake Co not running.Lake Co may not win but it won't be because they played slow ball.All I know is if CSAS scores,Lake Co is back the other way by the time they CSAS turns around.I believe Westwood was at the State last year and they are a Memphis team.Memphis is known for running teams.But if you are looking for speed,just about all the boys are speedsters on the football team.

Edited by mrbigster

I am not disappointed with Lake Co.'s draw. The Falcons have been playing and beating state tourney calibur teams the last few weeks in Westwwod, Humboldt and Middleton. This is not disrespect to CSAS but I do not see them being any better than those guys. Not saying CSAS is not good but that those teams are very good as well. In all honesty the only team I did not want the Falcons to draw in the first round was Middleton. Since we beat them in 2OT on their home court to stop their undefeated season I believe that would be extra motivation for them. LC has been on a tear and is athletic enough to match up with anyone in single A. The key will be if the falcons can play loose and not be awestruck by the big stage. CSAS was there last year and it will help them be more relaxed so LC must play loose as well. Let's go boys turn it loose and play fast good luck Green.

I am not disappointed with Lake Co.'s draw. The Falcons have been playing and beating state tourney calibur teams the last few weeks in Westwwod, Humboldt and Middleton. This is not disrespect to CSAS but I do not see them being any better than those guys. Not saying CSAS is not good but that those teams are very good as well. In all honesty the only team I did not want the Falcons to draw in the first round was Middleton. Since we beat them in 2OT on their home court to stop their undefeated season I believe that would be extra motivation for them. LC has been on a tear and is athletic enough to match up with anyone in single A. The key will be if the falcons can play loose and not be awestruck by the big stage. CSAS was there last year and it will help them be more relaxed so LC must play loose as well. Let's go boys turn it loose and play fast good luck Green.

Right on.I told some people at work basically the same thing and posted it earlier.Told them that last years champions were beaten by PC,a team that we've played.So if they were the favorites,would think any of the teams are capable.Not going to play any tougher teams than Middleton,Westwood and Perry Co in Single A.The boys have been playing very well.Were doing fine without Swift and now at least on paper,Lake Co should be a better team.At least a deeper team with 5 more fouls to give.Hopefully he'll round into shape a little and give us some quality minutes when he comes in.

I will say that Lake County will win by 6 to ten points. I just think that Derek Swift adds a different dimension to the Lake County team that has been put together. CSAS I don't think will win the turnover battle and with Derek the rebounding battle. Csas has a good team but Lake County is hot at the moment. I got to go with underdog team to win.

Edited by 007