Top Ten 6A teams in 2011

jrlcm

What are your top ten 6A teams in 2011? One caveat, you cannot vote for the team that you follow.

Since I cannot vote for Murvul, here's my guess. And yes, it's a guess.

ORHS

Riverdale

Brentwood

Oakland

Smyrna

DB (until the playoffs start)

Actually, that's as far as I get until they all become "also rans"

Maryville, Oak Ridge, Brentwood, Blackman, Smyrna, Gallatin, Mt. Juliet, Siegel, Oakland and Whitestation! Best wishes to all this coming season! Looking forward to some high school football!

I agree with a lot of those schools, but I think you have to put Franklin in there somewhere

I look for Blackman to be really good. Mathers is a great back plus they return several more starters. In East Tennessee Oak Ridge and Farragut will be strong. I expect Whitehaven,Franklin,Brentwood,Smyrna and Riverdale to be really good.

Replace Seigal for Smyrna and your list will look better.

The FACT that Whitehaven hasn't gotten more love on this is laughable... 4 str8 10+ win seasons. Semi-finals Appearance last season. Top 5 Defense in the State in points allowed and yards allowed the last 4 seasons. As well as numerous college signees I don't know what it is with you people from Middle and East TN. SMH :?:

My list in no particular Order...

Blackman (I-train is the real deal)

Riverdale (Their young QB is Legit)

White Station (Coach Devin Rutherford is good at what he do)

Maryville (GQ is the BEST COACH in the State)

Oakland (They seem to be consistantly up there)

Brentwood (They got a lot of that old Riverdale juice I hear)

Smyrna (It's gonna be hard replacing Bryson but they may have the coaching staff to do it)

Oak Ridge (Have they gotten back to their old selves???)

Germantown (They have a lot of talent coming back I believe)

DB (They do struggle with the whole ONE and DONE thing though)

The FACT that Whitehaven hasn't gotten more love on this is laughable... 4 str8 10+ win seasons. Semi-finals Appearance last season. Top 5 Defense in the State in points allowed and yards allowed the last 4 seasons. As well as numerous college signees I don't know what it is with you people from Middle and East TN. SMH :?:

My list in no particular Order...

Blackman (I-train is the real deal)

Riverdale (Their young QB is Legit)

White Station (Coach Devin Rutherford is good at what he do)

Maryville (GQ is the BEST COACH in the State)

Oakland (They seem to be consistantly up there)

Brentwood (They got a lot of that old Riverdale juice I hear)

Smyrna (It's gonna be hard replacing Bryson but they may have the coaching staff to do it)

Oak Ridge (Have they gotten back to their old selves???)

Germantown (They have a lot of talent coming back I believe)

DB (They do struggle with the whole ONE and DONE thing though)

Huh ? counting you 50% of the previous posters on this thread have shown Whitehaven some love. I would say thats pretty good...I am a Smyrna fan and i would say that the dogs have bigger problems than replacing Bryson.

Thompson who has been playing in Brysons shadow will prove himself to be one of the fast rb's in the state. And St Clould has speed and power. Smyrnas problem will be an inexperienced qb and a shortage of big men.

But i think the coaches will come through.

Also Smyrna fans please join the Quarter back club. They do so much to assist the coaches ,players and concessions.

Huh ? counting you 50% of the previous posters on this thread have shown Whitehaven some love. I would say thats pretty good...I am a Smyrna fan and i would say that the dogs have bigger problems than replacing Bryson.

Thompson who has been playing in Brysons shadow will prove himself to be one of the fast rb's in the state. And St Clould has speed and power. Smyrnas problem will be an inexperienced qb and a shortage of big men.

But i think the coaches will come through.

Also Smyrna fans please join the Quarter back club. They do so much to assist the coaches ,players and concessions.

My vote doesn't count as the person who started this thread asked folks to rank teams in 6A that they don't follow. And after I went back thru to count I only saw ONE POSTER (REBELRON) mention WHITEHAVEN not White Station! So, as I said Da Haven is not gettin it's props as far as I can see early on in this 6A thread. It's cool... -_-

Re-count the ORIGINAL POSTS bulldog...

My vote doesn't count as the person who started this thread asked folks to rank teams in 6A that they don't follow. And after I went back thru to count I only saw ONE POSTER (REBELRON) mention WHITEHAVEN not White Station! So, as I said Da Haven is not gettin it's props as far as I can see early on in this 6A thread. It's cool... -_-

Re-count the ORIGINAL POSTS bulldog...

Oops! my bad some one did mention Whitestation. Well anyway these polls dont mean squat when it comes down to the nitty gritty. I was in Memp when we played you guys and I would rate Whitehaven in the top ten. Im worried about Smyrna. We lost a lot of key starters that the younger guys really looked up to.