Lewis County Panthers!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't have a dog in this this race. But came to watch, was a good hard fought game from both teams. Good defensive game plan on both sides. Tucker lived up to his rep. #21 for LC another good player. Just curious who is the O-line coach for LC? O-line didn't look very well coach and half of them didn't even look like they were taught how to get into a stance.(Straight up and off balance) #10 for PC classless at the end, but a good player, just needs to let his play do the talking.

Didn't have a dog in this this race. But came to watch, was a good hard fought game from both teams. Good defensive game plan on both sides. Tucker lived up to his rep. #21 for LC another good player. Just curious who is the O-line coach for LC? O-line didn't look very well coach and half of them didn't even look like they were taught how to get into a stance.(Straight up and off balance) #10 for PC classless at the end, but a good player, just needs to let his play do the talking.

The O-line coaches are Coach Clark and Coach Keown(excuse the spelling, not sure on it), but that isn't at all what they've been taught.(the line) I was a little surprised with them, I guess that's just the youth coming out in them. Can't use that for an excuse, they need to grow up quick. I was pretty disappointed with their performance, as I'm sure the rest of the LC side was also.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

The O-line coaches are Coach Clark and Coach Keown(excuse the spelling, not sure on it), but that isn't at all what they've been taught.(the line) I was a little surprised with them, I guess that's just the youth coming out in them. Can't use that for an excuse, they need to grow up quick. I was pretty disappointed with their performance, as I'm sure the rest of the LC side was also.

Thanks LCpanther, is this coach Clark or Keown young themselves or just short on ability.

Not sure what you're talking about. #10 is a good kid, known him most of his life.

what did he do after the game?? i missed it

Thanks LCpanther, is this coach Clark or Keown young themselves or just short on ability.

Coach Keown is younger, neither are really old. Both are great coaches, all blame has to be placed on the linemen's shoulders, as a group, not as individuals. The coaches are just there to teach. No one can make you learn. You just have to want it.

Lewis county by 21, they will find a way to stop Tucker... unfortunatly that is the only legit weapon pc has this year although a really good one. he does need help.

LOL little D says this will be a long year for Lc.... They got downed by two td's by a team who "unfortunately" has only one weapon and Lc had no trouble containing him right.

Coach Keown is younger, neither are really old. Both are great coaches, all blame has to be placed on the linemen's shoulders, as a group, not as individuals. The coaches are just there to teach. No one can make you learn. You just have to want it.

When do the coaching staff get some of the blame? Perry coaches did a much better job. It seems that over the past few years the blame has always been thrown at the players. Each year..."Had some problems graduated so this year should be better". This all rest on the coaches first then you can blame players. In some of this thinking I have read over the past few years it seems Sharp hasn't lost a game yet, its the players than have lost....Sharp is still undefeated. Sharp is a deceit coach, not a great one. He has been lucky in the past with the district he has played in, Loretto, Richland etc. Over 30% of his wins have come off just 4 teams. LC needs to as a unit work together. Players Coaches etc. Still think LC will have a deceit season. Hickman, East, Page, Springhill etc. There are some wins laying out there. LC will have to bring their game up to compete in other games. They have the players to go with. Now its up to everyone to pull together and show what they are made of. Marshall and Giles appear to be the tough ones and almost forgot Fairview. Good Luck LC...its there for the taking.

LOL little D says this will be a long year for Lc.... They got downed by two td's by a team who "unfortunately" has only one weapon and Lc had no trouble containing him right.

congratulations to the PC vikings: as always i am impressed with the One Weapon that PC has, big fan of Tucker; i was under the impression that LC was back to thier traditional ways but i guess they are still not quite back.

didnt go to this game but i hear he was pretty good. this may be a long year for LC, i hate it becuase i would like to see coach sharpe end a great career with a good season. Good luck to both teams as you go forward. :thumb: