Next BGA coach?

Letsplayball

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogan thinks BGA might turn to Coach Webb...but these questions need to be answered :popcorneater:

#1..Will DW go with his coaching buddy to MBA

#2..Will DW accept the HC job at BGA if offered...BGA is in the wrong division

#3..Will DW wait for another HC job and stay as an assistant at BGA

On the local level I could see a few names like Jack Pitman, Donnie Webb, Paul Wade or Danny Francescon being contacted about the job.

Who knows what direction the search could take if you are looking a head coach from outside Tennessee. The BGA athletic director attended Marion Military & Texas A&M so that would give him connections in Alabama & Texas. I could also see BGA looking in both Florida & South Georgia for their new head coach.

On the local level I could see a few names like Jack Pitman, Donnie Webb, Paul Wade or Danny Francescon being contacted about the job.

Who knows what direction the search could take if you are looking a head coach from outside Tennessee. The BGA athletic director attended Marion Military & Texas A&M so that would give him connections in Alabama & Texas. I could also see BGA looking in both Florida & South Georgia for their new head coach.

A real wildcard would be C.J.'s uncle Kurt Beathard who is the ex-quarterback's coach for Illinois.

Francescon and Pittman.........NOT gonna happen

Francescon and Pittman.........NOT gonna happen

You are right in the Francescon is not in the hunt but wrong about Pittman. Jemison (the Athletic Director) is the godfather to Pittman's sons. It is his to turn down. There are 3 other candidates from out of town they have interviewed. George Plaster is heavily involved in the process. Pittman has a son that will be a freshman next year at Brentwood Academy that is going to be a great lineman. I think he will have a lot to do with Pittman's decision.