Farragut vs Soddy Daisy

FARRAGUTADGRAD

Yep...Maryville just lucky to beat Farragut 3 out of 5 games (2 of the wins again a healthy Pfeiffer) and extremely lucky to get by Science Hill's Norris 8-2. Are you serious???? If so, keep underestimating the REBELS. Congrats to the Maryville boys...they have more than earned the right to be there.

Not sure about that one Jake. Murvul was lucky to beat Farragut 3 times this year and extremely lucky to get by Norris and Science Hill. I heard their baseball team had to ask the football team for directions to Murfreesboro. They may just be happy to be staying overnight.

I do wonder who the real favorite would be. Is it the young talented Farragut team? Who has the "shutdown" pitcher now that Pfeiffer and Norris are out? Surely the middle TN teams are very good. Who are some studs to watch play?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...Maryville just lucky to beat Farragut 3 out of 5 games (2 of the wins again a healthy Pfeiffer) and extremely lucky to get by Science Hill's Norris 8-2. Are you serious???? If so, keep underestimating the REBELS. Congrats to the Maryville boys...they have more than earned the right to be there.

Actually it's 3 out of 6. the series is tied 3-3 so far, and I thought Pfeifer has only lost once this year to Maryville, not twice?

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

One win against Pfeifer actually. Maybe you should worry about your own team, considering you got thumped 8-1 by Columbia today.

Well, I predicted Maryville as a favorite and they got whipped yesterday. Shows what I know. I really can't understand why the Maryville coach is saving his #1 pitcher, he has not pitched now in 11 or 12 days. I wonder if he has a arm issues. Congrats to Farragut on the whipping of SD. Who pitched for Farragut?

Well, I predicted Maryville as a favorite and they got whipped yesterday. Shows what I know. I really can't understand why the Maryville coach is saving his #1 pitcher, he has not pitched now in 11 or 12 days. I wonder if he has a arm issues. Congrats to Farragut on the whipping of SD. Who pitched for Farragut?

WOW, Maryville had a quick visit to the State!

And Taylor pitched for the Ads.

WOW, Maryville had a quick visit to the State!

And Taylor pitched for the Ads.

Tell me about it, Glock. From one of the favorites (IMO), to on their way home, all in less than 24 hrs. Oh well, it happens. At least they got a taste of the state tournament, they will probably be back the next couple of years as they are loaded, may be better next year than this year. With Pfeifer leaving Farragut, Maryville should really clean up the next year or two.

Tell me about it, Glock. From one of the favorites (IMO), to on their way home, all in less than 24 hrs. Oh well, it happens. At least they got a taste of the state tournament, they will probably be back the next couple of years as they are loaded, may be better next year than this year. With Pfeifer leaving Farragut, Maryville should really clean up the next year or two.

Not so fast my friend. Farragut plays a ton of young guys. Virtually everyone will be back besides Pfeifer and Delmonico. Xander Taylor is only a junior this year and is a great pitcher/hitter.

Farragut takes Collierville with a great come from behind win. Down 3-0 after the 1st, then 3-2. Collierville retakes the lead 4-2, Farragut again ties it at 4. Collierville takes the lead again 6-4. Farragut ties in the 7th. Delmonico pitches a zero in the bottom.......then to extra innings. Farragut has 2 on and 2 out with Delmonico up. Colliierville decides to pitch to him......3 run blast and Delmonico strikes out the side for the BIG win.