South Pittsburg Pirates 2011 Version

OLD PIRATE

The scores I had for SP were 2 passing tds, 2 long runs, and a pick 6. Sp had another long run late but was brought down on the 1 yd line that was followed by a clipping penalty, bad snap, 2 no gain run plays, and an inc on 4th down. I am not trying to be a smart a** but that is all i had. I am sorry if i missed the other scores but that is all we had in the stats and film. Good luck to the Pirates! They will be playing in december imo.

Bahahaha I heard it was 5-2 with starters and 2-2 when subbing started but spoken like a true man in defeat....Good scrimmage though chief...Bledsoe is def impoved

Bahahaha I heard it was 5-2 with starters and 2-2 when subbing started but spoken like a true man in defeat....Good scrimmage though chief...Bledsoe is def impoved

I never said we won. I think SP thought they would roll over the warriors and are trying to pad the scoreboard a bit. I am not trying to take anything away from SP. Just stating the facts.

I never said we won. I think SP thought they would roll over the warriors and are trying to pad the scoreboard a bit. I am not trying to take anything away from SP. Just stating the facts.

From what I understand sellers got kicked off team....Facts are the truth that can be proven...I highly doubt I'm wrong considering my source doesn't miss much...Really doesn't matter though we don't take scrimmages serious...Never have...2008 we beat TC by like 40 then lost in Semi to them...So they don't hold much water...Bledsoe sounds pretty solid though especially with players out...

Heard sellers is gone due to academics, off the team

That's ashame. Kids need to understand they got to get those grades first.

I believe SP had 7 scores but maybe only 5 or 6 were vs Bledsoe starters. It was hard to tell. 1 INT returned for TD, 3 passing TDs, 3 rushing TDs was the sum of the scoring I believe. Bledsoe scored 4 total times. I don't know how many of those were against South Pitt starters either. Needless to say the Pirates have work to do!

Edited by TheAmbassador

We looked pretty good in the scrimmage on Sat...Tuesday against Bledsoe had some bright spots but was disappointing...no leaders have stepped up...senior or otherwise. We have very good players but we are not a team...yet. There are a few kids (some underclassmen) that need to step up and take charge or this could be a disappointing season

We looked pretty good in the scrimmage on Sat...Tuesday against Bledsoe had some bright spots but was disappointing...no leaders have stepped up...senior or otherwise. We have very good players but we are not a team...yet. There are a few kids (some underclassmen) that need to step up and take charge or this could be a disappointing season

From a inside perspective is this team really still just not getting it? I was told they can be one of best teams ever if some SR leaders will step-up and lead by example instead of finger pointing and being me players...If that's true this team will flop and implode....Did I pretty much hit the nail on the coffin or is it not as bad as I'm lead to believe....I hope they wake up because they are too talented not too! 2008 all over again? Or will things change? Only time will tell I guess