Most Annoying Fans on CoachT

Most annoying fans on CoachT  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which school has the most annoying fans on CoachT?

• Signal Mountain
    • Greeneville
    • Other

just be glad we skipped up to 4a.we would love to kick the snot out of you guys too.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

The post above is proof that so children are in fact "left behind". SM skipped up to 4A. They have a 3A enrollment right now. Why do you think they chose to skip up to 4A?

ANSWER: You guys didn't want to get the "snot kicked out of you" every November when it matters most.

just be glad we skipped up to 4a.we would love to kick the snot out of you guys too.

im sure you could schedule a scrimage at any time with them or maybe even get a regular season game with them some where in the near future.But im all most postive you want like the out-come.the difference is simple.a tooth-pick and tall timber.

im sure you could schedule a scrimage at any time with them or maybe even get a regular season game with them some where in the near future.But im all most postive you want like the out-come.the difference is simple.a tooth-pick and tall timber.

I think a big stick has already fallen on the waterboy's head :roflol:

The Goat sez: Who is your favorite Signal Mountain poster? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I must agree with Smeagle. Waterboy is certainly looking strong this spring and summer, and I suspect he will bring the wood when the season begins. For sheer hubris and swag, I predict Waterboy will become one of the most feared and hated of the Signal Mountain posters.

As the reining Rookie of the Year, I will nominate Waterboy for that title during the 2011 season. Who knows, he may even challenge CB10, Snoball, and Butchie for King of Smack. :twisted:

You Can Do It, Bobby! All Night Long!

I must agree with Smeagle. Waterboy is certainly looking strong this spring and summer, and I suspect he will bring the wood when the season begins. For sheer hubris and swag, I predict Waterboy will become one of the most feared and hated of the Signal Mountain posters.

As the reining Rookie of the Year, I will nominate Waterboy for that title during the 2011 season. Who knows, he may even challenge CB10, Snoball, and Butchie for King of Smack. :twisted:

You Can Do It, Bobby! All Night Long!

long live the king, the rest are just flashes in the pan. :bored:

Since thunder ranked his teams, I might as well list mine.

#5 Franklin- So tired of hearing about them and Centennial fighting about rumors being spread.

#4 Goodpasture- Everyone knows why these fans are annoying...and if you don't believe they are, they are probably recruiting your son to attend the school.

#3 Macon County- Everyone in Macon believes the world revolves around their redneck school. They believe they have "talent", but most of the fans haven't drove outside of the Macon/Sumner County region, so they wouldn't know talent if it smacked them in the mouth.

#2 Greeneville- According to Greeneville fans, they are good enough to beat the New Orleans Saints this season and make Drew Brees look like a 3rd grader.

#1 Riverdale- Well, I don't have to list a reason why they are annoying but I will anyway...just check out any thread on District 7A and see the usual suspects beging talking crap about the all might Riverdale Warriors.