BRAC 2011

budkilmer

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish second behind Greeneville?

• Chuckey Doak
    • Claiborne
    • Cumberland Gap
    • Grainger
    • South Greene
    • West Greene

waterboy knows nothing about this conference, you not gonna gut him like you did me? :huh:

so does gathering unknown information. i'm going to be the better man and not return to this thread, but you had no right to bite my head off the way you did just because i was trying to better educate myself regarding the brac. i will not be sending you a friend request nor will i be accepting one from you.

I'm just tired of hearing and reading about open zoned schools. It is what it is. I'm sorry if I offended you. As for not being my friend, I don't need any. I have a wife and she won't let me have any friends anyways! :roflolk:

Edited by budkilmer

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just tired of hearing and reading about open zoned schools. It is what it is. I'm sorry if I offended you. As for not being my friend, I don't need any. I have a wife and she won't let me have any friends anyways! :roflolk:

Its ok Bud, I pretty sure Snobaby was picking at that "open enrollment" sore trying to aggravate it. Best to just give 'em the facts cause their gonna make 'em up otherwise.

i can understand your frustration, bud. i was just curious as to who all had the option, i didn't mean to stir the pot. now i'm gonna send that friend request in hopes that it makes you wife mad. :roflolk:

Its ok Bud, I pretty sure Snobaby was picking at that "open enrollment" sore trying to aggravate it. Best to just give 'em the facts cause their gonna make 'em up otherwise.

you're not near as clever as you think you are, babs. if i was looking to aggravate, i would have eviscerated your earlier post. ;)

Edited by snoball5278

waterboy knows nothing about this conference, you not gonna gut him like you did me? :huh:

so does gathering unknown information. i'm going to be the better man and not return to this thread, but you had no right to bite my head off the way you did just because i was trying to better educate myself regarding the brac. i will not be sending you a friend request nor will i be accepting one from you.

i can understand your frustration, bud. i was just curious as to who all had the option, i didn't mean to stir the pot. now i'm gonna send that friend request in hopes that it makes you wife mad. :roflolk:

possipot-possum-bait-station-hdr.jpg

The Main Thing CD will have problems at will be the O-LINE maybe WR to.. but other than that CD will be good.. i look for them to finish 2nd or 3rd.. Should be a fun year

so you're saying, aside from Big Juice, they won't be able to run or pass the ball?

Barb

I'm not saying that. The only thing I fear is our o line. if they step up this season we will be great. but the line will decide how far this team goes this season.. and at the WR we are very young.. we lost marsh and ramsey they got alot of our passing yards last year. but we should be good..

Respect the game

We lost Chris Pardy and Dale Jaynes that was the bulk of our line.. but like I said that's the biggest question mark I have coming into this season.. We have a great QB. we have 3 great running backs.. we need some body to step up at the wideout.. defense should be solid this year.. overall we should have a good team.

How is the mighty devils looking?? Something i have heard this offseason. you guys have 3 new kids and they are studs idk if there is any truth behind it but i'm sure that will be big if you get another willie c at qb this season.. but i know the defense will be stout like always.. the offense idk about you return one back the oline is still intact..

Barb

I'm not saying that. The only thing I fear is our o line. if they step up this season we will be great. but the line will decide how far this team goes this season.. and at the WR we are very young.. we lost marsh and ramsey they got alot of our passing yards last year. but we should be good..

Respect the game

We lost Chris Pardy and Dale Jaynes that was the bulk of our line.. but like I said that's the biggest question mark I have coming into this season.. We have a great QB. we have 3 great running backs.. we need some body to step up at the wideout.. defense should be solid this year.. overall we should have a good team.

How is the mighty devils looking?? Something i have heard this offseason. you guys have 3 new kids and they are studs idk if there is any truth behind it but i'm sure that will be big if you get another willie c at qb this season.. but i know the defense will be stout like always.. the offense idk about you return one back the oline is still intact..

I don't know how my Devils are doing...I moved to South Carolina 2 weeks ago