Bradley Central?

Coach J

I READ ON A FEW VOLNATION BOARDS THE CLEVELAND BRADLEY GAME WILL BE AIRED ON ESPNU THIS SEASON AS ONE OF THEIR HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SPECIALS... MOSTLY TO HIGHLIGHT VOYTIK AND A RISING LINEMAN FOR BRADLEY THEY SAY IS HUGE.. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM?

Well that is the rumor everyone is talking about. I heard it from some Cleveland Fans.

could lose to polk, blackman, mcminn, soddy, cleveland

stovall is good

copeland is over rated...yet it seems bears determined to make him into their 'Voytik'

Not sure what you get out of calling a 16 year old kid overated on the internet?? But it does speak to your lack of character... If a kid can start at Varsity Football as a Freshman and help his team win 14 ballgames in 2 years at a school that has not had a winning season in 5 years then he is doing ok. The only hype he has received is by the other coach's in his region voting him QB of the year. The Rhea Co. QB got offensive player of year. If you met him you would like him he is a very humble kid. Come by practice sometime and i will introduce you to him. But please do not put him down on this public forum he does not deserve your attack. Thank you for seeing your error of poor judgement. Brian Copeland

That Copeland kid is the real deal. I coached at Soddy when he was a freshman. He made a couple of boneheaded mistakes, but if I was UTC I would sign him right now. I coach at Brainerd now and will see him next Sat. My Grandmother was a Copeland and I just wonder if we are related. Really looking forward to the srimage,and thankful for the invite. I think Bradley will do really well this year. I think you guys are fortunate to have a coach like Coach Floyd. He seems to have a really good demeanor. Good luck this year guys!

Actually, I was told its gonna be a 5 way scrimmage with Bradley Central, McMinn Central, Chatt Brained, South Pitt, and Clinton.

Does anyone know what time its expected to start?

Can somebody from Bradley give the word on who is going to be at the scrimmage? I understand that the scrimmaged was moved from Thursday to Saturday because Bradley is going to practice with Alcoa.Last year, it was Mcminn Central, Bradley, South Pitt,East Ridge and Boyd Buc. I thought East Ridge had dropped out and they picked up Signal Mountain. Have the participants changed because of the move to Saturday?

The scrimage is at 6pm Aug. 6th The following teams are S. Pitt, Mc. Central, Brainerd, Clinton, and of course BC. I don,t think anybody is going to go and try to show out, but get in some good work. Coach Floyd told me it would be 10 plays off. then 10 on Def. and rotate. I think it will be well organized. Would be nice if somebody would do cookout after scrimage. I always did that as head coach. I am sure the teams could pitch in and make it happen. Always good fellowship, and better than McDonalds.

The scrimage is at 6pm Aug. 6th The following teams are S. Pitt, Mc. Central, Brainerd, Clinton, and of course BC. I don,t think anybody is going to go and try to show out, but get in some good work. Coach Floyd told me it would be 10 plays off. then 10 on Def. and rotate. I think it will be well organized. Would be nice if somebody would do cookout after scrimage. I always did that as head coach. I am sure the teams could pitch in and make it happen. Always good fellowship, and better than McDonalds.

Thanks for the info possum. Im gonna come down and check it out! Edited by 92Dragon

I READ ON A FEW VOLNATION BOARDS THE CLEVELAND BRADLEY GAME WILL BE AIRED ON ESPNU THIS SEASON AS ONE OF THEIR HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SPECIALS... MOSTLY TO HIGHLIGHT VOYTIK AND A RISING LINEMAN FOR BRADLEY THEY SAY IS HUGE.. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM?

Are you talking about the senior with a few offers in his hand already or the junior the scouts saw when they were looking at a defensive back that lazer timed the outrageous 40 in a camp :D

Edited by hootowlhollow

To respond to several items in this thread:

1) The BCHS/CHS game has been moved back to Friday night from the originally scheduled Thursday.

2) When BCHS goes to Alcoa this coming Thursday, it is for a joint practice and not a scrimmage. That's the word from the coach.

3) The rising lineman is probably junior Austin Sanders, 6-5, 285 lbs., offensive and defensive tackle. Lots of interest from several schools.

4) The Copeland kid at QB is ready to lead the Bears to a stellar season barring major injuries from a host of returning offensive and defensive players. I've personally been around this young man on many occasions and have never seen him display anything but good sportmanship, win or lose. Whether or the basketball court or the football field he remains cool and calm no matter the circumstances. The Bears will have to rebuild most of both lines but their offensive and defensive backfields will be something exciting to watch.

Please be supportive of your school and positive in every way. There's no room on these boards to try and drag down kids who are simply doing what they love. And that is play sports for their school.

To respond to several items in this thread:

1) The BCHS/CHS game has been moved back to Friday night from the originally scheduled Thursday.

2) When BCHS goes to Alcoa this coming Thursday, it is for a joint practice and not a scrimmage. That's the word from the coach.

3) The rising lineman is probably junior Austin Sanders, 6-5, 285 lbs., offensive and defensive tackle. Lots of interest from several schools.

4) The Copeland kid at QB is ready to lead the Bears to a stellar season barring major injuries from a host of returning offensive and defensive players. I've personally been around this young man on many occasions and have never seen him display anything but good sportmanship, win or lose. Whether or the basketball court or the football field he remains cool and calm no matter the circumstances. The Bears will have to rebuild most of both lines but their offensive and defensive backfields will be something exciting to watch.

Please be supportive of your school and positive in every way. There's no room on these boards to try and drag down kids who are simply doing what they love. And that is play sports for their school.

there are a couple good receivers / halfbacks that play several sports how are they looking this

year ?

Edited by OHS80

there are a couple good receivers / halfbacks that play several sports how are they looking this

year ?

James Stovall, 6'3", 185 or so is the most likely high profile receiver on the team. There are several schools looking at him. Justin Houston and Rue Goldston are cat quick receivers and defensive backs but lack the size to play football at a big time football school. At least according to most scouting reports. They've all looked might good in summer play, 7-on-7, etc., but we all know that the proof is in the pudding and they'll be getting ready to face a very strong Polk County in Week 0.

Not sure what you get out of calling a 16 year old kid overated on the internet?? But it does speak to your lack of character... If a kid can start at Varsity Football as a Freshman and help his team win 14 ballgames in 2 years at a school that has not had a winning season in 5 years then he is doing ok. The only hype he has received is by the other coach's in his region voting him QB of the year. The Rhea Co. QB got offensive player of year. If you met him you would like him he is a very humble kid. Come by practice sometime and i will introduce you to him. But please do not put him down on this public forum he does not deserve your attack. Thank you for seeing your error of poor judgement. Brian Copeland

you tell em' Jedi!