Bradley Central?

Coach J

could lose to polk, blackman, mcminn, soddy, cleveland

stovall is good

copeland is over rated...yet it seems bears determined to make him into their 'Voytik'

Hmmmmmm. didn't mention Baylor there. Missed one. Also the Bears can very easily win all of these as well. Why we play the games; to find out. No one really knows for sure till the games are played.

Is Copeland overated? maybe, maybe not. He has skills and abilities that are impressive to watch but like all he has drawbacks. Bryce is very good, and a far better QB than Bradley has seen in a while. And apperently good enough that he impresses most watchers of the game.

But yeah we are determined to make him our "Voytik" since he is the Bear QB and the Bear "O" needs a QB to win games. So far I haven't seen anyone build him into anything more than one of the better QB's in the area.

Heck, last year, I thought Rhea County's QB was the best one I watched play, over Voytik or Copeland. I'll see how that goes this year.

i agree...i liked rhea co's qb last year aswell

wow...forgot Baylor...props to Coach Floyd for a good out of district schedule

he knows thats how you advance in the playoffs :popcorneater:

Yeah I like the upgrade in schedule. May mean some losses, but better in the long run.

Actually, I was told its gonna be a 5 way scrimmage with Bradley Central, McMinn Central, Chatt Brained, South Pitt, and Clinton.

Does anyone know what time its expected to start?

Not really, but maybe I'll find out in a few days. Also heard the Bears will scrimmage Alcoa as well.

could lose to polk, blackman, mcminn, soddy, cleveland

stovall is good

copeland is over rated...yet it seems bears determined to make him into their 'Voytik'

Just do not see how Bradley loses to Polk, McMinn or Soddy this year. Cleveland is a big rivarly, Voytik appears to be the real deal. Playing Blackman in Murfreesboro is very challenging. The Bears are going to be very physical up-front. I would not underestimate Copeland.