Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

Omniscience

Start time is 6:00 PM

Visiting team ( white jerseys ) v. Home team ( dark jerseys )

1st - Marion County v. Lookout valley

2nd - Sequatchie County v. Whitwell

3rd - Bledsoe county v. South Pittsburg

4th - Grundy County v. Lookout valley

Between quarters 4 & 5 will be contests.

Fastest 40 for lineman ( # 50 - 79 )

Fastest 40 for backs and receivers

Longest pass

Longest punt

TSSAA Hall of Fame inductees from the Valley

5th - Grundy County v. Whitwell

6th - Marion County v. South Pittsburg

7th - Bledsoe County v. Sequatchie County

Start time is 6:00 PM

Visiting team ( white jerseys ) v. Home team ( dark jerseys )

1st - Marion County v. Lookout valley

2nd - Sequatchie County v. Whitwell

3rd - Bledsoe county v. South Pittsburg

4th - Grundy County v. Lookout valley

Between quarters 4 & 5 will be contests.

Fastest 40 for lineman ( # 50 - 79 )

Fastest 40 for backs and receivers

Longest pass

Longest punt

TSSAA Hall of Fame inductees from the Valley

5th - Grundy County v. Whitwell

6th - Marion County v. South Pittsburg

7th - Bledsoe County v. Sequatchie County

The 6th and 7th Quarters are extremely interesting. Both are huge rivals

• 2 weeks later...

The 7th quarter will be a JV game because neither team will show anything from the upcoming season.....

If you want JV go to Jasper on Saturday, thats were they will be playing. THe starters will play in this game. Nothing has changed on either teams, its the same players that played last November, except we graduated Lewis and yall graduated Gibbons. These team no everything about each other already

• Upvote 1

If you want JV go to Jasper on Saturday, thats were they will be playing. THe starters will play in this game. Nothing has changed on either teams, its the same players that played last November, except we graduated Lewis and yall graduated Gibbons. These team no everything about each other already

I think you are forgetting a few other players that graduated from Seq. Co. Steward 1000yd + back, Potts, Steele, Clark, Cooley, Howard I'm sure I'm forgetting some. All of these will be missed. Lewis was not the only player on the team and since I know him, I can say he would be the first to tell you that. Last years team had a lot of depth and I don't know if this years team has that, maybe Coach can tell us.

I think you are forgetting a few other players that graduated from Seq. Co. Steward 1000yd + back, Potts, Steele, Clark, Cooley, Howard I'm sure I'm forgetting some. All of these will be missed. Lewis was not the only player on the team and since I know him, I can say he would be the first to tell you that. Last years team had a lot of depth and I don't know if this years team has that, maybe Coach can tell us.

I have seen this years team several times in 7on7 and there is plenty of depth, in the skill position area, dont know about the line yet but there are seniors everywhere.

I have seen this years team several times in 7on7 and there is plenty of depth, in the skill position area, dont know about the line yet but there are seniors everywhere.

Plenty of depth? Wow you must know this team well. Dont know about the depth part but the Indians will be just fine. They play hard ad work hard. We have several key positions that must step up but all that will be answered in pads. You cant tell anything from a 7 on 7. it is good for conditioning and timing as well as teaching young DBs to break on the ball. If you are judging teams off of 7 on 7 then good luck. By the way, the depth at skill position isnt proven. Cant count on young guys until you see them in pads