What does Polk County look like this season?

Polk04

They WILL miss Allen and the other seniors, but will be better at linebacker because of a TEAM first unselfish attitude. Good luck Wildcats.

I think Hargrove will be missed. He was not a selfish player, anything but that. Just ask his teammates. He played through a horrible tragedy last year, and showed what he was made of. You seem to have something personal against this kid, thats a shame. His performance on the field as well as the other athletes was a pleasure to watch. Good luck Polk!

I think Hargrove will be missed. He was not a selfish player, anything but that. Just ask his teammates. He played through a horrible tragedy last year, and showed what he was made of. You seem to have something personal against this kid, thats a shame. His performance on the field as well as the other athletes was a pleasure to watch. Good luck Polk!

It will be interesting to see how Polk does this year in contrast to how Central did when they lost their Seniors a year ago. I bet Polk keeps on winning.

Hargrove will be missed, just not as much as Allen just because Allen understood the system a little better than Hargrove. Miller will be a great fit to replace Hargrove at LB, Akins will also be a great fit to replace Allen. Polk will be good this year as always but as always too it will be second round and done. Great regular season I say 8-2 maybe 9-1 losing to Bradley and possibly a slip up somewhere probably SM maybe SP.

You wanna ask a teammate? Ask me. He was a very selfish player. All for himself. If something was going wrong it could never be his fault in his eyes. He was a good football player but very selfish he did not fit into the way Polk County football is played and thats as a team

Your right they did win it, but who did they play?? PC could have handled everyone on Signal's schedual last year. SM came a way with a slim win over SP, and PC put the mercy rule on SP. Do the math. :thumb:

Okay I'll do the math. 1 win in the championship game equals 1 State title. Never being in a state championship equals 0 or none or zilch if you prefer.

Edited by anotherback