What does Polk County look like this season?

Polk04

Hargrove made the game changing plays too like at Tyner selling out to tackle the guy who was on his way for a touchdown a selfish player wouldn't have done that.

If your talking about the 4th down play on the visitors sideline, going into the North endzone,,,, that was Logan Swafford that sold out and made the play. And then the Farmer kid #40 had the pick six to seal it!!

Hargrove was a great player, one of the best to come through PCHS. Lets move on. There's a Polk v Bradley thread just waiting for some football talk.

If your talking about the 4th down play on the visitors sideline, going into the North endzone,,,, that was Logan Swafford that sold out and made the play. And then the Farmer kid #40 had the pick six to seal it!!

Hargrove was a great player, one of the best to come through PCHS. Lets move on. There's a Polk v Bradley thread just waiting for some football talk.

There was a play where Hargrove laid out and made a diving touchdown to stop a touchdown by Tyner. There were plays made him and all the wildcats. I agree lets move on, last year is over. Best of luck to this years Wildcats.

No this one was near the 35 dew crew has a picture of him diving. Anyways i've said all i wanted to about this subject. How about the scrimmage tonight against Loudon. Polks O looked pretty good but once Loudon discovered the zone read like in the playoffs Polk couldn't stop it hopefully they fix that soon.

• 2 weeks later...

My prediction is 8-2 maybe 7-3. For sure loses to Bradley and Signal Mountain. The maybe game is South Pitt. IMO. Does anybody in 5AA have a chance to beat PC?

It looks like you may be right on target, but Polk will have more problems this year on d than the last few, they should be fine up the middle if they let a few underclassmen play more but will have trouble once any speed hits the open field.

Better at linebacker??????????????????? Apparently you are sooooooooooooooo very wrong. The defense has a lot of improving to do.

Only one person said they will be better. Soooooooooo very wrong is incorrect the linebackers are not as bad off as other positions. The team lacks speed and with a team such as Bradley one thing that is a must is enough speed to cause disruptions, which this years team lacked in all positions NOT just LB. You can see the selfishness in this post its all about one player that has been dropped this is a TEAM sport it would benefit you greatly to learn that! It was apparent the better team won yesterday and the lesser TEAM lost. Bradley is much improved congrats and good luck to you in the rest of the season next week will you where you really stand though GOOD LUCK!!

Only one person said they will be better. Soooooooooo very wrong is incorrect the linebackers are not as bad off as other positions. The team lacks speed and with a team such as Bradley one thing that is a must is enough speed to cause disruptions, which this years team lacked in all positions NOT just LB. You can see the selfishness in this post its all about one player that has been dropped this is a TEAM sport it would benefit you greatly to learn that! It was apparent the better team won yesterday and the lesser TEAM lost. Bradley is much improved congrats and good luck to you in the rest of the season next week will you where you really stand though GOOD LUCK!!

I was only referring to one person. I said the defense needed to improve as a whole. The linebackers are good athletes and no insult was intended to them. It offends me that someone posted this about a kid, I support all the wildcats and hope they havea great season. Bradley should have one the game, they are a larger class. Polk always plays hard and I know they will improve every game, and be fine.

sore losers apparently. I wasn't at the game but in the grand scheme of things I think this will make polk better. Battle tested teams usually fare better in the playoffs. Playin and gettin beat by Bradley is far better than mercy ruling some weaker foe

Rained before the game, big fat drops, wallet even got wet. Had a hamburger, a hotdog, and a coke - did think it was funny when the home restrooms were closed for most of the game. Ya'll need slaw as a condiment.

We should schedule Howard, best fish sandwich all-the-way around.

:hungry: