What does Polk County look like this season?

Polk04

I agree with you 89charger they are well coached. Derrick does a great job with those young men and always finds the players to replace the ones that left. I'm waiting to see who steps up this year to take over. Polk always plays with heart and hard hitting but like someone said losing the speed of Allen and Lee could hurt come playoff time. I'm excited for the season to start. Hoping to see another great year and some great games. I would also like to know if anyone has heard of any scrimmages they are going to have.

Polk has a tough schedule this year. I think you can look for big things from some youngsters like Duncan Coffey and Chris Wimberly just to name a few. Should have some good leadership Akins, Phillips, and Collin Wimberly. I think it will be very hard to replace Allen,Lee and Hargrove. It will be a while before Polk sees athletes like those three young men. Looking forward to see who steps up. Good Luck Wildcats.

Just wondering what everyone thinks about Polk this upcoming season?

PC will be a good football team once again. Eventhough they lost some key players, there will be more step up and fill there shoes. Look for Akins, Farmer, Phillips, and Saxe to lead the team, combine that with the great coaching staff, and that makes for a fun team to watch. GO WILDCATS!!