District 14-A

UCTdoes

http://http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/CommunityReactsToChargeAgainstBradfordSchoolBoardMember-135353563.html

http://http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/CommunityReactsToChargeAgainstBradfordSchoolBoardMember-135353563.html

[wardawg sorry if i seem to pick sides like im about to, but you know as well as I do that should say the referees beat bradford tonight! If anyone from the fan side of 14A is still wondering why bradford is looking so bad and losing so many. Well the answer is simple we are still playing the refs no matter were we go because of the assault one of our school board members put on Donny Joyner (state ref). Im not saying we would have beat Lake county but we would have been close without refs on our backs. Im mean a team like Bradford does not go from almost beating them last year 49-48 in region championship to the next time they meet a year later and lake county beating us 43-26! It just dont happen like that. Our district is wishy washy I mean Union city beat Greenfield we beat union city but greenfield beat us Halls has never been good but yet they pull out on top when they played Peabody I guess what Im trying to say is in Our district you just cant tell Who's Who!!!

You have got to be kidding. Please dont blame the refs, in Tuesdays game against Greenfield you got every break all night or Greenfield would have won by 20 in both games. Did you hear Greenfield complain? And the fact Bradford lost alot of talent last year is the reason for the difference in the Bradford/Lake County score not the refs.

Lake County is 20 points better than Bradford every time they play this year.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

You have got to be kidding. Please dont blame the refs, in Tuesdays game against Greenfield you got every break all night or Greenfield would have won by 20 in both games. Did you hear Greenfield complain? And the fact Bradford lost alot of talent last year is the reason for the difference in score not the refs.

Makes you wonder how UC lost to Bradford...Probably goes back to your point of changing up strategy at the end of games because UC was ahead the whole game, till the end...

Makes you wonder how UC lost to Bradford...Probably goes back to your point of changing up strategy at the end of games because UC was ahead the whole game, till the end...

If Bradfords coach Eddings had Lake County or Union Citys talent they would win the Gold Ball this year. In my opinion Coach Eddings is the best coach in west Tennessee. Lake County has had the talent the last two years to have won the Gold Ball.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

1st of all, I think Lake County has proven that they are the best team...not saying they can't be beat, but they are at least 10 points better even on a bad night. I have not seen UC, but I would have guessed Greenfield was second. As far as Halls always being bad, it has been a while since they have competed, but they are better this year. They have one senior who joined 4 games in to season and hasn't played since she was a sophomore, one junior who didn't play as a sophomore, one freshman and the rest are sophomores. when they decide to play defense they are not terrible. They have to get better offensively, but are getting there. have one girl averaging about 22 in district play and another averaging about 15...others have to come along to help. still too may turnovers like last night in 1st half against South Fulton. Score was 27-6 at half...final was 52-49 with Halls shooting a three at buzzer to tie. If Halls would have pressured Trenton more they may have beaten them by more. They could have beaten Humboldt but have no size inside to rebound. Anyway, not saying Halls is ready to compete this year against the big dogs, but give them time. Sophomore vs sophomores Halls is pretty decent. It's those pesky upperclassmen that do the damage. Once Halls fixes the turnover issue and gets a little more consistent on defense, they will be competing against the mid tier folks. It is hard to change a mindset of losing, but they already have more wins this year than the last 2 yrs combined.

You have got to be kidding. Please dont blame the refs, in Tuesdays game against Greenfield you got every break all night or Greenfield would have won by 20 in both games. Did you hear Greenfield complain? And the fact Bradford lost alot of talent last year is the reason for the difference in score not the refs.

LD said nothing about the game against greenfield clearly in that game there shots were off! But unless you were there to watch bradford play lake county then HUSH! They played the refs as soon as the 1st quarter was over cause Bradford was in the lead. And Lake county isnt 20 points better than Bradford in that game it was only 17! But it doesnt matter we will see who makes it and who doesnt!!! But like LD said you can not tell in this district who will win cause I know for a fact that Westview beat Lake county in the beggining And Bradford Played Westveiw over the summer and beat them so...... WE WILL SEE!!!

Don't forget UC has already beat Westview as well.

LD said nothing about the game against greenfield clearly in that game there shots were off! But unless you were there to watch bradford play lake county then HUSH! They played the refs as soon as the 1st quarter was over cause Bradford was in the lead. And Lake county isnt 20 points better than Bradford in that game it was only 17! But it doesnt matter we will see who makes it and who doesnt!!! But like LD said you can not tell in this district who will win cause I know for a fact that Westview beat Lake county in the beggining And Bradford Played Westveiw over the summer and beat them so...... WE WILL SEE!!!

The refs did not beat Bradford. Yes, Lake Co is aleast 20 points better than Bradford. Sorry, Bradford is not that good. Lake Co played poorly and still won the game by 17. Summer ball does not win the district. We can crown Bradford as the summer ball champs for their win against Westview. Bradford might be the 4th best team in the district. I'll go out on a limb and say that Lake Co will not lose to a team in the district this season. If I'm wrong, I will eat my crow.

Lake Co. is good, but they are not invincible. They're probably the best team in our district this year, but they dont look as good this year as the past 2 or 3 years...in my opinion. I think the teams yall had the past 2 years were better.

Greenfield has a lot of young girls on the team. I think the Lady Jackets will improve as the year goes on, and the young girls learn what it takes to play high school ball.

Lake Co. is good, but they are not invincible. They're probably the best team in our district this year, but they dont look as good this year as the past 2 or 3 years...in my opinion. I think the teams yall had the past 2 years were better.

Greenfield has a lot of young girls on the team. I think the Lady Jackets will improve as the year goes on, and the young girls learn what it takes to play high school ball.

I agree that they are not invincible. They could get beat but I just don't think a team in the district will beat them this season. If any team does, I feel like it will be Greenfield. You are correct, LC does not look as good as the last two years. All I know it's the same girls that have played for the past two years.

The refs did not beat Bradford. Yes, Lake Co is aleast 20 points better than Bradford. Sorry, Bradford is not that good. Lake Co played poorly and still won the game by 17. Summer ball does not win the district. We can crown Bradford as the summer ball champs for their win against Westview. Bradford might be the 4th best team in the district. I'll go out on a limb and say that Lake Co will not lose to a team in the district this season. If I'm wrong, I will eat my crow.

I agree with you completely

Don't forget UC has already beat Westview as well.

Going to comment on the two posts above.First about the Bradford -Lake Co game.If anyone needs to complain about the officials ,it's Lake Co.All a couple officials know is a charge.T.T. has one foul on her every game as soon as she gets off the bus.As for the Westview loss.I believe it was overtime but still a loss.Lake co had a double digit lead and lead for all the game except for the last couple minutes and T.T. fouled out and Lake Co went into the panic mode.It was also a day game and had the feel of a scrimmage .And now about the UC beat Westview.Lets compare schedules of Bradford and Union city since yall are looking at the Westview game.Bradford lost to South Fulton by 7.Lake Co pulled all the starters and beat South Fulton by 20 points.Bradford lost to Greenfield by 8.Lake Co beat Greenfield by 13 at Greenfield,a pretty tough place to play.Now to Union city.Union City lost to Dresden by 20 points and to Central by 30 points.I would be willing to bet Lake co wouldn't lose to either of those two teams by that margin.Union City also beat Humboldt by 4.Lake Co beat Humboldt by 39 points .The same Humboldt team.So lets compare scores and put them all out there .It's the entire same team that went to the state last year.Maybe the other teams are better.I know most arent running with Lake co so the scores are lower is some games.T.T. hasn't played with wild abondon this year and has only fouled out of one game.If she's on the floor the whole game,I like Lake Co's chances.And I believe they'' get in sync as the year goes.But still are beating just about everyone by double digits and most by 20 or more.

Edited by mrbigster