Farragut @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?!

• Oak Ridge
    • Farragut

Ol' Bounder , we're all pulling for the same team , and I agree with other posts I've read on here that this year's starters would be lucky to dress out on some of Oak Ridge's talented championship squads of the past. Therefore , to give our young men the best opportunity to succeed , we need for our much-heralded coaches to out-plan and out-scheme our opponents. I simply don't feel we got this type of effort from our coaches this past Friday night. I ain't drinking the Scott Blade Kool-Aid anymore...

We're talking about two different teams and three different coaches but I agree with you the current coaches need to get their sh. stuff together and start taking names and kicking butts. I hate losing to Farragut and Anderson County more than anyone else and last friday was enough.

That might be a good new name Ol' Bounder might change to that.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder

SScience, you and 3wiggly are so hung up on this strength of schedule thing....that is a great argument for a college team that is once red about rankings. Rankings don't matter in high school. In one reply you are on 91 bout winning a title in the playoff era, next tread you are bragging bout a regular season.....nobody cares bout your regular season, trust me, DB knows bout that! There IS a playoff in high school......your strength of schedule impresses nobody. You either make the playoffs and make your run in the tournament or you don't. I'll be there the end of October...........hope you and your schedule are!

O.K..... Then stop bragging and going on about having one of the best records in Tennessee football history.

Oh, but we have won something. More wins than anybody else. And some were in fact over you. BUDDY. Have a wonderful weekend of defeat. It will get better. Is Campbell County on the schedule this year? Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

This is the type crapola that makes people puke. "more wins than anyone else" Be real... East Tennessee Girls School......For the Blind.... could have a winning season with your schedule. I bet your cholestorol is sky high with all that gravy.

O.K..... Then stop bragging and going on about having one of the best records in Tennessee football history.

Why? I believe it's at 728 now....it's not "ONE of the best," it's the MOST wins of anybody in the State, period. something to be very proud of. It don't put gold balls in the trophy case and there is not one of those that will help us win this coming Friday night, but it's a fact and it's gonna be touted whether you like or not....frankly, whether I like it or not.

Seems our strength of schedule might be a lil bit tougher than you thought it was this time last week. Regardless, it seems that the propaganda, as silly as it might appear, is having a desired effect in the heads of the opposition. If that be the case, i think I like it a bit better than I thought i did!

Besides, if that is really the burr under your saddle, you might ought to check your record books. The weak schedule only really started with these new TSSAA travel rules. that doesn't account for the other 720 wins! Oh, by the way, any guesses as to which team was win number 700? I'll take a pic of the ball and post it for you tomorrow if you have a problem looking up that bit of trivia!

Why? I believe it's at 728 now....it's not "ONE of the best," it's the MOST wins of anybody in the State, period. something to be very proud of. It don't put gold balls in the trophy case and there is not one of those that will help us win this coming Friday night, but it's a fact and it's gonna be touted whether you like or not....frankly, whether I like it or not.

Seems our strength of schedule might be a lil bit tougher than you thought it was this time last week. Regardless, it seems that the propaganda, as silly as it might appear, is having a desired effect in the heads of the opposition. If that be the case, i think I like it a bit better than I thought i did!

Besides, if that is really the burr under your saddle, you might ought to check your record books. The weak schedule only really started with these new TSSAA travel rules. that doesn't account for the other 720 wins! Oh, by the way, any guesses as to which team was win number 700? I'll take a pic of the ball and post it for you tomorrow if you have a problem looking up that bit of trivia!

Lol can we just stop please???? lets move on, bot h programs are obviously great traditional programs, lets quit acting like kids myself included. Neither one of our teams has done much recently, but at least we (OR) have gotten to the state semifinals AND the finals the last 10 years Kpt....

LMAO, wont give up will you BR? lol What if it was Stevens for real lol

Is it Stevens, or could it be that maybe not every Oak Ridger is enamored with the great Scott Blade. Can't blame this on Stevens. This is his third season and third straight loss to Farragut. Face it, he was out coached and he is supposed to be a defensive guru. I hope they can get it turned around, but they need to do it in a hurry, or it will be the same smash mouth game in two weeks at Powell.

Is it Stevens, or could it be that maybe not every Oak Ridger is enamored with the great Scott Blade. Can't blame this on Stevens. This is his third season and third straight loss to Farragut. Face it, he was out coached and he is supposed to be a defensive guru. I hope they can get it turned around, but they need to do it in a hurry, or it will be the same smash mouth game in two weeks at Powell.

The only person that is blaming anyone is you and TN Dud.

I will say this. We can lose to Farragut every year for the Next 10 years as long as we go far in the playoffs. Can this team do it? Who knows.