Webb - Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Or the 2009 Webb team. That team was stout and loaded with a bunch of seniors on both sides of the ball. That year's team started this successful run for them.

Well , I got to hand it to you Webb guys , you're definitely not hurting for confidence , which leads me to wonder why you guys don't just go ahead and play in the highest Division in DII ? I think you guys would gain a lot more respect statewide if you did . Of course , you all will probably get a lot more respect this year anyway , just for stepping up and taking on Maryville and Ensworth .... very impressive btw . :thumb:

Well , I got to hand it to you Webb guys , you're definitely not hurting for confidence , which leads me to wonder why you guys don't just go ahead and play in the highest Division in DII ? I think you guys would gain a lot more respect statewide if you did . Of course , you all will probably get a lot more respect this year anyway , just for stepping up and taking on Maryville and Ensworth .... very impressive btw . :thumb:

Winning breads confidence...but i think a lot of webb people should be cautious..i think they are getting a lot confidence stemming from when they were very competitive with maryville in a scrimmage last year (i think webb scored 4 tds to maryville's 2) even though i believe maryville had only been practicing for maybe a day or 2 (not to mention they did not have a whole week scheming to stop a wing-t). As a webb fan i understand that if webb doesnt play well and makes mistakes maryville could win big and easy....they are very good. Even if webb loses the opening games big i do think this webb team in the end will be better than the previous 2 webb teams. The entire back 7 on defense is back and better...the backfield is better and the reciever position is better. The qb replacing parker will be good..in fact he played in the scrimmage against maryville last year when parker was on a baseball recruiting trip.

Edited by mofo11

Winning breads confidence...but i think a lot of webb people should be cautious..i think they are getting a lot confidence stemming from when they were very competitive with maryville in a scrimmage last year (i think webb scored 4 tds to maryville's 2) even though i believe maryville had only been practicing for maybe a day or 2 (not to mention they did have a whole week scheming to stop a wing-t). As a webb fan i undersdtand that if webb doesnt play well and makes mistakes maryville could win big and easy....they are very good. Even if webb loses the opening games big i do think this webb team in the end will be better than the previous 2 webb teams. The entire back 7 on defense is back and better...the backfield is better and the reciever position is better. The qb replacing parker will be good..in fact he played in the scrimmage against maryville last year when parker was on a baseball recruiting trip.

Webb haz definutlee got my attenshun....Thay iz good, haz a long winnin' streek, and execute vurry well.... :unsure:

Eye hope we can keep this gaim clost.....On a bettur noat.......Sense we couldn't git Pistull Creik Catch Ov Tha Day....Sum ov momma's kinfolk frum Battull Branch, aka Sprang Streat Ruckus, haz agreed two play at our tailgait...Howevur eye gist hope thay don't thank momma and our little Hinds 57 (Chuckie) iz gonna give up a pie pan and a food bowl without a fite... :thumb:

Now that's what I'm talkin about! We ought to take home top prize in the tailgaitin competition with those boys in our camp! thumb[1].gif

Edited by rebulldawg