Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

Just talked to one of PC coaches he said they do not have tape on LC. PC coach called Lexington & Columbia coaches and Sharp made a deal with them( notice I didn't say coach Sharp ) to not let PC have there film. A real coach would not have done this.

Exactly the point I was trying to make to the car wash coach, but he would rather insult me than acknowledge this. :unsure:

Exactly the point I was trying to make to the car wash coach, but he would rather insult me than acknowledge this. :unsure:

IDK if coach Sharp would do that or not. It sounds out of character for him, but even if he had, you guys cry me a freaking river. So Coach Sharp has more friends than your coach. It's not like he held a gun to their head. He can't make them do anything. The other coaches CHOSE not to give your coach the films. I hope your players act just like you all. I hope when something doesn't go their way, they sit down in the middle of the field and refuse to move, and just lay there in the middle of the field sulking and whining. Not only would it be comical, LC would put up record numbers.:roflol:

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

IDK if coach Sharp would do that or not. It sounds out of character for him, but even if he had, you guys cry me a freaking river. So Coach Sharp has more friends than your coach. It's not like he held a gun to their head. He can't make them do anything. The other coaches CHOSE not to give your coach the films. I hope your players act just like you all. I hope when something doesn't go their way, they sit down in the middle of the field and refuse to move, and just lay there in the middle of the field sulking and whining. Not only would it be comical, LC would put up record numbers.:roflol:

I hope the rest of LC's fans have more class than you do. Don't you live in PC?

hey lewiscopanthers, great lombardi quote, i always kept a copy of his "what it takes to be no. 1" speech in my locker, i read it everyday. i wouldn't trade film with them either, if perry county doesn't have the contacts to obtain scrimmage tapes then that's poor preparation and networking on their own part. you keep mashing buttons, because you are owning these perry posters . roflolk.gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif

• Upvote 1

hey lewiscopanthers, great lombardi quote, i always kept a copy of his "what it takes to be no. 1" speech in my locker, i read it everyday. i wouldn't trade film with them either, if perry county doesn't have the contacts to obtain scrimmage tapes then that's poor preparation and networking on their own part. you keep mashing buttons, because you are owning these perry posters . roflolk.gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif

Meh :mrgreen:

He's doesn't push my buttons nearly as much as you do, sno. He's getting there, though. You might have a little competition.