Smith Co. travels to Gordonsville

croz6110

There are 3 game changers for SC.....Cody Webb and trey Salisbury I think will have huge night for sc. Couple sacks an big hits a piece. And of course if manning can run like he did last week but the biggest game changers is the dbs......Gville will try to hit big passes early and get momentum. The dbs best play thier best or this could get hairy quick..... but I believe the coaches got this covered an sc comes away with this one an pulls way ahead in the second half.....still think sc 31 Gville14

As has been stated, the Jr. and SR. classes for Gville have won a lot of games together all the way down to jr. pro.

Who knows how that will carry over to tomorrow night, though.

They are extremely talented, but they lack the big game experience.

I believe they can play the Owls close and possibly get a win, however, they've got to keep their mouths shut and attend to business for 4 quarters.

They can't be distracted, and they can't engage in any talk or whatever.

As far as the rumors, all of ya'll hear more than I do, but I don't suppose they're meant for me.

But, hears a rumor, Stanley Wills is coming out of retirement to coach the Big Blue to end the streak. Go get em Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right Scoot, this year, more than the last 3-4 years, G-ville is a little unknown. To me their line and defense are the question marks. I know about the qb, rbs, and wrs. I don't know about the ol, dl and lbs.

G-ville comes in a little unknown, smaller school, underdog, nothing to lose. SC needs to come in and take control. I look for G-ville to try to hit a big play/score early to get the momentum and crowd behind them.

The LB's and Dline should be alright. Alot of kids are back that played alot last year.

The O line is bigger this year, but young.

This game will be your basic backyard brawl just like any ARCH-RIVAL game. On paper the Owls should be the favorite, but everyone knows how that goes. Throw out all the records and all the past games and get ready for a hard hitting game this friday night.

I think it will take a mighty effort by the Tigers to win and a even mightier effort by the Owls to overcome the hostile enviroment, crowd and stay focused to keep their season unblimished.

This game will be your basic backyard brawl just like any ARCH-RIVAL game. On paper the Owls should be the favorite, but everyone knows how that goes. Throw out all the records and all the past games and get ready for a hard hitting game this friday night.

I think it will take a mighty effort by the Tigers to win and a even mightier effort by the Owls to overcome the hostile enviroment, crowd and stay focused to keep their season unblimished.

you talk like we've never been there before. There will be just as many wearing black and gold as blue.but I do agree the owls do have something to lose. Tigers don't and that always keeps it interesting

Guest Termite

One thing I know regardless of the outcome of this game G-ville is the only place in Smith Co. with a gold ball! :roflol:

Wow........come up with that all by yourself, did ya? I knew Cannon Co. was way behind in eveything but that news is 26 years old. I guess if my football team was CC this year, I would live in the past too. Since G-vile already got one I guess there is no reason to play them anymore. By the way where do y'all keep the one in CC?

To the south and the west of SC is a whole lot of lightweight hero stories. Bragging about a Featherweight Title...Give Me A Break. We had the toughest small town football team a long time ago for one year. Bravo. TC does it alot more often than a quarter century so they can toot their horn.

Edited by bigreid

Guest Termite

Is #88 for SC going to be able to play tomorrow night, or is that personal?

I may offend tkam because this may be personal, but I hear it would be a gameday decision

To the south and the west of SC is a whole lot of lightweight hero stories. Bragging about a Featherweight Title...Give Me A Break. We had the toughest small town football team a long time ago for one year. Bravo. TC does it alot more often than a quarter century so they can toot their horn.

Easy now, that was someone from Cannon talking about the state championship.

I don't really brag about since I was only 3 at the time.

However, it was at a time when there was only 3 classes.