Tyner @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

I'm sure our coaches know, but I don't. What can we expect from Tyner? What kind of offense do they run? Hear'd they got some speedy backs and receivers. Do they have a QB that can throw the ball?

Tyner always has great potential to win every game...Look at the two year SP played them back to back...both of those games were instant classics going down to the last minute

If anyone even thinks Tyner is going to win, I don't know what you're drinking but holler at me. Signal is going to blow Tyner out of the water. What the game is going to come down to is the coaching and willingness to listen between these two teams. Tyner is just a bunch of thugs, knowing my mountain the way I do, you might see a few fights that I hope the Eagles take no part in. Signal wins big and sends those rams home, horns down.

If anyone even thinks Tyner is going to win, I don't know what you're drinking but holler at me. Signal is going to blow Tyner out of the water. What the game is going to come down to is the coaching and willingness to listen between these two teams. Tyner is just a bunch of thugs, knowing my mountain the way I do, you might see a few fights that I hope the Eagles take no part in. Signal wins big and sends those rams home, horns down.

I think we have a Waterboy Jr.

when do we play blackman

One game at a time there, pepsi. After Tyner this week, the Eagles travel to Pikeville 9/2 to battle what will be a very strong Bledsoe County team, then to the Boro 9/9 to face Blackman and Mr. Mathers. After Tyner and Bledsoe, we should have a pretty good idea of how we will stack up against the Blaze.:thumb: