Clinton vs. Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Hey Art I'll be over at Bristol, reckon it'd be OK for a Oak Ridger to come over ... if I promise to behave.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Always welcome... find me on the Home Side, 35 yd line row 12. You bring me an OR T-Shirt and I will have a DB T-shirt for you.

Whip those Admirals!! #14 is a really good player

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say you make the most improvment from Game 1 to Game 2. I can see that the Indians need some improvment.

3 mistakes on the 3 plays stoped the Indians from have 3 more Scores against Farragut.

1 - Perfect call by G Clark.... toss sweep pass, everyone bit on the run, #6 Foreman went deep all by himself. Pass was over thrown by 10 yds. Should have been 6

2 - #8 Swafford out of the backfield, streaking down the middle of the field, Chris Cook threw the pass 2 seconds to soon, and the safety was able to jump the pass for the INT. Should have been 6

3 - Ball on the 4 yd line of Farragut with 5 min. to go.... Cook's arm was hit just as he was going to make the pitch.... turnover.

My guess is, those things get worked out for Thursday night.

Roll Tribe Roll

Don't be too concerned about the mistakes, DB will have the entire season to work them out. As usual, your schedule is packed with teams that aren't going to be much of a challenge. You have now won the one game that might be considered competetive.

I think your facilities are first class but you missed the opportunity to make your field blue. After all, you are the Boise State of east Tennessee high school football. If I'm wrong.....show me the talent on that padded schedule.

No disresrect to the Dragons, you are the last team that DB plays that might score on them until they cruise once again to the playoffs.

Edited by 3wiggle

Don't be too concerned about the mistakes, DB will have the entire season to work them out. As usual, your schedule is packed with teams that aren't going to be much of a challenge. You have now won the one game that might be considered competetive.

I think your facilities are first class but you missed the opportunity to make your field blue. After all, you are the Boise State of east Tennessee high school football. If I'm wrong.....show me the talent on that padded schedule.

No disresrect to the Dragons, you are the last team that DB plays that might score on them until they cruise once again to the playoffs.

Sure hope you are not trying to flame DB with this post...I promise you are at the wrong place! Nobody on this end wanted the schedule that has been forced upon us! Might better go complain to the people who made the rules.

Thats nothing, I heard you sleep with a man.

Sure hope you are not trying to flame DB with this post...I promise you are at the wrong place! Nobody on this end wanted the schedule that has been forced upon us! Might better go complain to the people who made the rules.

I don't doubt that at all, everytime I've come to that first class facility I've heard DB fans say the same thing. I guess thats "props" to the fans but a gut check is needed for your AD.

If your team was the all time leader in wins you would understand that everybody you played was playing above there heads to try and beat you. To be the man you have to beat the man. Just remember that little fellow. We are D.B. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

DB by as much as they want in this one, at least 35. Clinton is really struggling right now.

I was at the DB vs Halls scrimmage.... it was slap ugly. The Indians scored at will. I know it was a scrimmage, but the Indians were starting a ton of guys who had never started before and played without Ty Hayworth and Nick Sensabaugh.

I hope Clinton brings a big crowd and lots of money, but please don't bring those sorry Refs ya'll had at the game last year. I almost went to the pokie with Pam S. over that crew!!!

Roll Tribe Roll