Riverdale vs Saint X

TDCman

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the second half on that web site i first want to give credit to the web site i had no issues with the film quality and also thanks to my att DSL internet lol

I told yall last week that i had a feeling that we wasnt showing anything by not showing the ball and i said that we was probably saving it well not bad this week huh I am PROUD OF MY WARRIORS we made mistakes but we also created misstakes and we did a great job as a team executing and performing

WAY TO GO WARRIORS

I must go to bed as I am 3 hours past my bedtime lol

In the words of the movie Remember the Titans....I think weve got us a quarterback!!!. Outstanding performance for Dillon. The Warriors dominated on defense and made us proud. One of the best wins for this program in Riverdale history.....You just wanted this one more!!!! Go Warriors!!

P.S. Buy the way....Kreager...your new job at the Daily News Journal....weatherman....you can be wrong all you want there!!!

Edited by warrior82dad

Haha no! I'm a female- who was like Riverdales biggest fan! And the 05 football season when tamar played that was like my favorite player! In 04 it was derente Frazier! Gaston miller was always a favorite of mine too! I really miss football and I forgot I had Tamar in that picture till I posted on here and saw it! I don't believe I have logged in since I graduated in 06! It was good times and I sure enjoyed watching him play as well!!

Sorry about that Riverdale06! I hope all is going well for you young lady! All three were great players! :thumb:

Nice signature win for Riverdale. Even the old fart who can't figure out where he is has a smile tonight. Congratulations to the Warriors!

I dig the Wazoo network! HD all night long!

Yes, I AM smiling! Congratulations Warriors and Coach A. Who ever thought we would ever see a Coach A team come out throwing three straight passes.

Yes, there were a couple of mistakes, but they made MORE. Speaking as an old defense person I am proud to have seen a couple of REAL NICE STICKS tonight by the defense.

OK, the prelims are over, it is Region 7 game time now. Enjoy tomorrow because Monday we start getting ready for Region play. BTW you still have enough games left to equal the 2004 teams 8 shut out record.